Global Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH) Probe Market By Probe Type (Locus Specific Probes, Alphoid/Centromeric Repeat Probes, Whole Chromosome Probes), Technology (Q-FISH, FLOW FISH, C-ISH, FISH, D-ISH, Others), Type (DNA, RNA), Application (Cancer Research, Genetic Diseases, Others), End-Users (Research Organizations, Clinical Organizations, Biotechnology Companies, Companion Diagnostics, Academic & Research Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH) Probe Market
Global fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) probe market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1039.27 million by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the utilization of this technology to develop & provide targeted therapy systems along with better diagnostics result with the utilization of this technology.
Market Definition: Global Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH) Probe Market
Fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) probes are the components utilized in the diagnosis/detection of in situ hybridization process helping in the visualization and mapping the genes present in a chromosome. The probes are used to map out the structure of chromosomes as probes travel towards the genes in the sample and fluorescent imaging technique provides the complete information. The utilization of FISH technology is being increased as they provide the diagnosis in an efficient manner with high-end accuracy.
- Rise in the investments undertaken in the in vitro diagnostics is expected to have a positive effect on the growth of the market
- Increased investments undertaken by the government & private sources to advance the research & development, this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing information regarding the availability of this technology globally is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing prevalence of chronic disorders and cancer prevalence worldwide resulting in a positive effect on the growth of the market
- Large financial costs associated with the fish probe, is expected to act as a hindrance to the growth of the market
- Existence of variations in the regulations for the development and usage of these probes depending on the differing regions, is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Absence of skilled professionals to interact and utilize this technology from the various underdeveloped regions, this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH) Probe Market
By Probe Type
- Locus Specific Probes
- Alphoid/Centromeric Repeat Probes
- Whole Chromosome Probes
- Quantitative Fluorescent In situ Hybridization (Q-FISH)
- Flow Cytometry Fluorescent In situ Hybridization (FLOW FISH)
- Colorimetric In situ Hybridization (C-ISH)
- Fluorescent In situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid In situ Hybridization (D-ISH)
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA)
- Ribonucleic Acid (RNA)
- Messenger Ribonucleic Acid (mRNA)
- Micro Ribonucleic Acid (miRNA)
- Cancer Research
- Genetic Diseases
- Research Organizations
- Clinical Organizations
- Biotechnology Companies
- Companion Diagnostics
- Academic & Research Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Oxford Gene Technology announced that they had received the U.S. FDA’s “de novo classification” for eight of their “Cytocell Aquarius Haematology fluorescence in situ hybridisation (FISH) probes” designed specifically for acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) and myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) applications. This will result in greater consumer adoption of their products as the probes will provide high quality of results in a reduced time period.
- In April 2018, Agilent Technologies, Inc. announced that they had extended their “In Situ Hybridization Probes” by launching several offerings compatible with their “Dako Omnis” product. They also announced that a manual IGFISH panel for application in lymphoma which already has the CE marking designed for in vitro diagnostics will be available to the European market. The usage of these probes in combination with Agilent’s “Dako Omnis” will provide better efficiency of results and increase the productivity of research labs.
Global fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) probe market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) probe market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) probe market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; PerkinElmer Inc.; Merck KGaA; Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Abnova Corporation; Tocris Bioscience; LGC Biosearch Technologies; Genemed Biotechnologies, Inc.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Empire Genomics, LLC; Oxford Gene Technology; Biocare Medical, LLC; QIAGEN; Abbott Laboratories, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH) Probe Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) probe market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)