Global Fluoroscopy Systems Market By Application (Orthopedic, Cardiovascular, Pain Management & Trauma, Neurology, Gastrointestinal, Urology, General Surgery, Others), End Use (Hospitals, Diagnostics, Specialty Clinics), Product (Fixed Fluoroscopy Equipment, C-Arms), (Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fluoroscopy Systems Market
Global Fluoroscopy Systems Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.37 billion to an estimated value of USD 5.03 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.14% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for interventional radiology procedures is the major factor driving the market.
Market Definition: Global Fluoroscopy Systems Market
Fluoroscopy is the process which is done by using X-rays so that images of the moving part of the interior can be obtained. This is type of imaging tool, used by the clinicians so that they can observe different body organs like skeletal, urinary, respiratory, digestive etc. They are widely used in the procedures like arthrography, lumbar puncture, intravenous catheters etc. These days there is rising demand of multifunction imaging system which is the major factor fueling the market.
- Growth in the ageing population is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing demand for multifunction imaging system among population is driving the market
- Rising prevalence of the rehabilitate diagnostic system is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Fluoroscopy Systems Market
- By Application
- Pain Management & Trauma
- General Surgery
- By End Use
- Specialty Clinics
- By Product
- Fixed Fluoroscopy Equipment
- Remote-controlled Fluoroscopy Systems
- Conventional Fluoroscopy Systems
- Mobile C-arms
- Mini C-arms
- Fixed Fluoroscopy Equipment
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Hologic, Inc. announced the launch of their Fluoroscan InSight FD Mini C-Arm which is a new mini C-arm imaging so that they can enhance their skeletal imaging solutions. This device is specially designed for podiatrists, clinicians and arm orthopedists. This new device will help the clinicians to reduce their low dose rates by up to 50% while still delivering clinically equivalent images.
- In July 2015, Carestream Health announced the launch of their radiography and fluoroscopy (R/F) systems- DRX-Excel and DRX-Excel Plus which are specially designed so that they can provide high quality imaging. This is specially designed in such a way so that it can record radio sequences, fluoroscopy sequences and interventional processes. The main aim is to expand their radiography leadership so that it can be used by many hospitals and imaging centers.
Global fluoroscopy systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fluoroscopy systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the fluoroscopy systems market are Siemens, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd. / Shimadzu Medical (India) Pvt. Ltd., Ziehm Imaging GmbH, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Hitachi, Ltd, Carestream Health., Hologic, Inc., lepumedical.com, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Adani Group, Varian Medical Systems, Inc., OrthoScan, Inc., Ziehm Imaging GmbH.
Research Methodology: Global Fluoroscopy Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global fluoroscopy systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)