Global Food & Beverage Processing Equipment Market, By Type (Processing, Pre-Processing), Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Meat & Poultry, Dairy, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages) End Product Form (Solid, Liquid and Semi-Solid) Mode of Operation(Semi-Automatic, Automatic) Geographical Segments(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Food & Beverage Processing Equipment Market
The Global Food & Beverage Processing Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 106.4 billion by 2025 from USD 58.4 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9 % in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Food & Beverage Processing Equipment Market
Food processing equipment is defined as food products created with equipment and machinery. It is a transformation of cooked ingredients which produce saleable food products which can easily be prepared and served to consumer. The main purpose to use food processing equipment is measurement, preparation, storage, packaging or cooking. It is used in heat and control, potato preparation systems, cooking systems, breading applicators, branders, potato and corn equipment, green and energy efficient systems. It contains a wide range of instruments, gages, machinery and equipment.It has wide application in bakery & confectionery, meat & poultry, dairy, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages and others. The food processing equipment issued in food, beverage and packaging industries.
For instance, in 2016, ProFood World launched new B2B brand food and beverage processing brand. It helped in rapid rise in automation across all manufacturing with food and beverage packaging and processing. It is used for packaging and processing technologies.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for meat, poultry, dairy, bakery and confectionery products
- Growing demand for processed and convenience food.
- Increased focus on production efficiency, processing time and quality of food products.
- Rising demand for innovative food & beverage products due to changing consumer trends
- International regulations governing the use of Food & Beverage Processing Equipment in food.
- Rising demand for organic and fresh food products.
Market Segmentation: Global Food & Beverage Processing Equipment Market
- The market is based on type, application, end product form, mode of operation and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into processing and pre-processing.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into bakery & confectionery, meat & poultry, dairy, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
- Based on end product form, the market is segmented into solid, liquid and semi-solid
- Based on mode of operation, the market is segmented into semi-automatic, automatic.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Food & Beverage Processing Equipment Market
The global food & beverage processing equipment market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of Food & Beverage Processing Equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
in 2017, TNA Australia Solutions Pty Ltd launched Roflo VMCS3, a first chip size packaging equipment, which is use in vibratory motion to separate large chips from small ones .It helps in maximizing packaging efficiency and speeds.
Key Players: Global Food & Beverage Processing Equipment Market
The renowned players in Food & Beverage Processing Equipment market are Marel, Bühler AG, GEA Group, Par-Way Tryson Company, Mallet & Company, Inc., JBT Corporate, Alfa Laval, TNA Australia Solutions Pty Ltd., Bucher Industries, Clextral, Bigtem, Makine A.S. SPX Flow Group B.V., Equipamientos Cárnicos, S.L. Krones AG, Fenco Food Machinery, Krones Group, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Food & Beverage Processing Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other