Global Food Diagnostics Market By Type (Diagnostics Systems, Diagnostics Consumables), Type of Test (Safety, Quality), Food Tested (Meat, Poultry and Seafood Products, Processed Food, Fruits & Vegetables, Dairy Products, Cereals and Grains), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Food Diagnostics Market
Global Food Diagnostics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 12.03 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 21.09 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.27% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in the incidence related to the foodborne illness is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Food Diagnostics Market
The food diagnostic methods are used to check whether the food is safe or not, free from the harmful chemicals and having the right level of ingredients. They check whether the food contains any toxins, pathogens, pesticides, GMOs etc. Due to the high analytical precision and its accurate output in food diagnosis, PCR and microarrays are one of the most powerful tools that are used for food analysis.
- Increasing development in the technologies in the food industry is the major factor driving the market.
- Increase in the globalization in the food industry also acts as a driver for the market.
- The improper regulatory laws and supporting infrastructure is the major factor restraining the growth of this market.
- High costs of the testing equipment acts as a restraint for the market.
Segmentation: Global Food Diagnostics Market
- By Type
- Diagnostics Systems
- Diagnostics Consumables
- By Type of Test
- By Food Tested
- Poultry and Seafood Products
- Processed Food
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Dairy Products
- Cereals and Grains
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Abbott announced the launch of the Identification and Management of Feeding Difficulties (IMFeD), a study to gauge and diagnose fussy eating among children. It is used to address the poor eater among the children.
- In October 2017, Bio- Rad’s announced the launch of their new Iq- Check Enterobacteriaceae PCR detection kit which is a fast, sensitive and is alternative conventional agar plate detection methods. It can be used up to 94 samples on high- or low throughput Bio- Rad Instruments.
Competitive Analysis: Global Food Diagnostics Market
Global food diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of food diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Food Diagnostics Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the food diagnostics market are 3M, Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher, Agilent Technologies, Inc., bioMerieux SA, Bio- Rad Laboratories, Inc., NEOGEN CORPORATION, Avada, Randox Food Diagnostic, Hygiena, LLC., QIAGEN, EnviroLogix.
Research Methodology: Global Food Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure