Global Food Enzymes Market, By Type (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase, Others), Application (Beverages, Processed foods, Dairy products, Bakery products, Confectionary products, others), Formulation (Lyophilized powder, Liquid, Others), Source (Microorganisms, Bacteria, Fungi, Plants, Animals), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Food Enzymes Market
The Global Food Enzymes Market is on the rise due to the rising awareness of its benefits, enhancing the digestion process and improving the process of nutrients consumption in the human body. These factors would directly be responsible in the market growth of the industry. With a CAGR being at 6.5%, market is estimated to reach the value of USD 3.47 billion by 2025, from its initial value of USD 2.1 billion in 2017.
Market Definition: Global Food Enzymes Market
Food enzymes have a plenty of applications in the food industry, and these food enzymes are specifically developed now a days for several food preparations and other applicable areas. Due to the wide range of application of these enzymes, they are produced and sourced from plants, animals, and various microorganisms.
These food enzymes are widely used in the fermentation processes, food processing and are used for their benefits in digestion and in various nutrient enhancements while consuming the said food and beverage items.
- The health and nutritional benefits of these food enzymes are improving the market share of this industry and increasing its market growth
- The use of food enzymes in the manufacturing and packaging industry is decreasing the waste material produced, food enzymes reduces the costing and waste production thereby increasing its market growth factors
- High cost of Research & Development of these food enzymes, and their said uses are halting the progress of the market
- Counterfeiting of food packages, ever-changing regulations by the proper authorities regarding these enzymes and their uses in certain circumstances and conditions (temperature, food products, pH range) is also one of the major factors of it not progressing in the market properly
Segmentation: Global Food Enzymes Market
- By Type
- Carbohydrase (Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase, Pectinase, Pullulanase gluco-oxidase, Xylanase, and Polygalacturonase)
- Others (Isomerases, and Transferases)
- By Application
- Processed foods
- Dairy products
- Bakery products
- Confectionary products
- Others (Meat, Poultry, and Fish)
- By Formulation
- Lyophilized powder
- Others (Gel, and Granular)
- By Source
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Competitive Analysis: Global Food Enzymes Market
The global food enzymes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of food enzymes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Food Enzymes Market
The key players operating in the Global Food Enzymes Market are Rossari, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Biocatalysts, Amano Enzyme Inc., Dyadic International Inc., AB Enzymes, LEVEKING, DowDuPont, Nagase ChemteX Corporation, Novozymes, Puratos, Jiangsu Boli Bioproducts Co. Ltd., Sunson Industry Group, LUMIS, ENMEX, Advanced Enzyme Technologies, Maps Enzymes Ltd., Engrain Inc., Aum Enzymes, Associated British Foods plc, Brenntag Holding GmbH, Kerry Group plc, Enzyme Development Corporation, Noor Enzymes Pvt. Ltd., and Specialty Enzymes & Probiotics.
Research Methodology: Global Food Enzymes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your Inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure