Global Food Fibers Market By Type (Soluble Fibers, Insoluble Fibers), Application (Bakery and Confectionery, Dairy, Meat, Poultry, Seafood, RTE Products, Beverages, Others), Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Food Fibers Market
Global food fibers market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.36% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth of the market can be attributed to high demand for food fiber worldwide. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017.
Market Definition: Global Food Fibers Market
Food fiber is a type of carbohydrate that the enzymes of our bodies cannot digest. It can be discovered in edible plant products like vegetables, cereals, dried peas, fruits, nuts, grains and lentils. Fiber is categorized as soluble, insoluble or resistant starch by its physical characteristics. All three fiber kinds have significant roles to play. Food fiber helps to maintain the gut healthy and helps to decrease the risk of illnesses like diabetes, heart disease and intestinal cancer. They help in controlling obesity and regulating the ire functioning of human body.
- Increasing food fiber consumption along with demand for a healthy life style by consumers across the globe will boost the market growth
- The health benefits of food fibers are decreased cholesterol level, body sugar control, reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, hypertension, and obesity; these benefits of food fiber will help to drive the growth of market
- Changing consumer lifestyle along with increase in preference of fiber fortification and supplements will also fuel the growth of this market
- Rising disposable income of people in developing economies is another driving factor of this market
- High cost may hamper the growth of the market
- Lack of awareness about food fibers in developing economies may restrain the growth of the market
- The restrictive factor for the market is strict regulations and compliance with production processes.
Segmentation: Global Food Fibers Market
- Soluble Fibers
- Other Soluble Fibers
- Insoluble Fibers
- Chitin and Chitosan
- Resistant Starch
- Other Insoluble Fibers
- Bakery and Confectionery
- RTE Products
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Hempco Inc. has been acquired by Aurora Cannabis. Hempco Inc. is a innovator and provider of quality, hemp-based foods, and hemp fiber and hemp nutraceuticals. Hempco helps to Aurora with low-cost and volume access to raw material for CBD extraction, which is increasingly well-known in a broad range of medical indications and wellness applications for its therapeutic benefits
- In June 2018, Fiberstart launched cost efficient fiber Citri-Fi 150, in order to enhance the texture, nutrition and quality of pet food supply goods. In reaction to the fast increasing market for animal food and treatment.
Global food fibers market is highly fragmented market and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of food fibers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global food fibers market are Cargill, Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Roquette Frères, SunOpta, Nexira, Grain Processing Corporation, Kerry Inc., J. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE GmbH + Co. KG, Germany Trade & Invest, DuPont, BENEO, Lonza, AdvoCare, Foodchem International Corporation, CreaFill Fibers Corporation, Fiberoptic Systems, Inc., Fibersol among others.
Research Methodology: Global Food Fibers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food Manufacturers, Food Specialists, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global food fibers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)