Global Food Minerals Market By Type (Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Iodine, Chromium, Chloride, Others), By Source (Marine, Fruits, Vegetables, Seaweed, Nuts, Others), By Application (Beverages, Dairy, Sweets, Savory, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Food Minerals Market
Global food minerals market is expected to grow with the substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, base year of 2018. Increasing health benefits related to the consumption of the food enriched with minerals are the major factor for the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Food Minerals Market
Minerals are the vital nutrients which are required by the body in small proportion for healthy body responsible for the functional activities. Minerals usually obtained from the diet consumed by the body such as grain products, fruits, vegetables, milk and other healthy food items. Various organization have developed new program through which daily mineral requirement can be fulfilled by the body, according to the "Eating Well with Canada's Food Guide" (CFG) followed by the population can fulfil their daily need of minerals. Various types of minerals are available which plays different function in the body, for instance calcium is most abundant mineral and comprises around 2% of the total body weight in the teeth and bones.
- Growing health & wellness concerns with hectic lifestyles is driving the market growth
- Rising demand for nutritional ingredients in sweets, beverages and food will propel the market growth
- Growing consumer expenditure on supermarkets is a driver for this market
- Increasing quality concerns and stringent regulations in manufacturing of food products will boost the market growth in the forecast period
- Stringent regulatory standards related with product quality may hinder the market growth
- High cost of mineral containing products is restraining the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Food Minerals Market
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, K+S Group Company (Germany) announced the expansion of their manufacturing facility to enhance the production of magnesium sulphate anhydrous. The enhancement in the production facility establishes the greater position in the market of minerals production
- In September 2018, Micronutrients USA in partner with Kemin Industries (U.S.) launched IntelliBond VITAL 5 Cr nutritional package with six essential trace minerals usable for the dairy and cattle feed. This will resulted into increased product portfolio, profit margin and revenue generation of a company
Global food minerals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of food minerals market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global food minerals market are Sigma Minerals Ltd., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated., Dangote Industries Limited, Eisai Co., Ltd., Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Omya AG, Micronutrients, CalciTech Europe Limited, Waitaki Bio, ABF Ingredients, AlgaeCal Inc, CK Ingredients, SPI Pharma, AB Enzymes, Ohly, ABITEC, K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT among others.
Research Methodology: Global Food Minerals Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food industry experts, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global food minerals market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)