Global Food Supplements Market By Product (Vitamin, Amino Acid, Probiotics, Omega-3, Collagen Peptides, Folic Acid, Oxalic Acid, Magnesium, Iron), Form (Powder, Liquid, Tablets, Capsules, Gel), End-Use (Infant, Children, Adults, Pregnant Women, Old-Aged), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Food Supplements Market
Global food supplements market is growing at a substantial CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026 due to increasing awareness about health across the globe.
Market Definition: Global Food Supplements Market
The concept behind nutritional supplements, also known as dietary or nutritional supplements, is to supply nutrients that may not be eaten in enough. Food supplements may include vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and other substances supplied in the form of pills, tablets, capsules, liquids etc. Supplements are accessible in a variety of doses and in various combinations.
- Increasing awareness about health across the globe is driving the market growth
- Hectic work schedules of working individuals helps to propel the market growth
- Increased awareness of nutrition enrichment fuels the growth of the market
- Growing demand from India and China owing to considerable presence of aging population will spur the market growth
- Rising demand of organic food is likely to hinder the market growth
- Stringent regulations for food supplements downsizes the growth of the market
- Generic alternative availability is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Food Supplements Market
- Amino Acid
- Collagen Peptides
- Folic Acid
- Oxalic Acid
- Pregnant Women
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Amway India launched new enhanced version of the calcium supplement, Nutrilite Cal Mag D Plus. This supplement gives essential nutrition for healthy bones. It contains vitamin D, manganese, zinc and magnesium. This development helps the company to strengthen their nutrition supplements portfolio, which results in attracting more customers
- In April 2018, Abbott Laboratories launched ENSURE MAX PROTEIN, which is a nutritional drink. This drink contains proteins for building muscle blocks with satisfying the hunger. It comes in two flavous which are Café Mocha and Milk Chocolate. This product launch helps the company to enhance their nutritional product portfolio which further helps to increase the customer base
Global food supplements market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of food supplements market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global food supplements market are Amway, Abbott, Arkopharma Laboratoires, Bayer AG, Glanbia plc, Pfizer Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Comapny, Carlyle Investment Management L.L.C., The Nature's Bounty Co.., Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Herbalife International of America, Inc., Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc., Bionova, Ayanda, ZIJA INTERNATIONAL, Nutraceutics Corp., American Health, Inc., Bausch Health, Stepan Company, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd among others.
Research Methodology: Global Food Supplements Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved