Global Food Ultrasound Market, By Frequency Range (Destructive & Non-Destructive Techniques, High-Frequency Low-Intensity, Low-Frequency High-Intensity), By Function (Quality Assurance, Microbial Inactivation, Cutting, Cleaning), By Food Product (Meat, Seafood, Fruits & Vegetables, Beverages, Dairy, Bakery & Confectionery), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Food Ultrasound Market
The global food ultrasound market is expected to reach USD 168.14 million by 2025, from USD 94.28 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Food Ultrasound Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the food ultrasound market in the next 8 years.
Ultrasonic is the technique of testing objects or material. It is now being used majorly in the food industries, for modification and analysis of foods using these techniques. Low intensity ultrasound provides composition, structure, physical state and flow rate information about physicochemical properties. High-intensity ultrasound is used for the alteration of properties of foods, either physically or chemically. Some of the examples of high-intensity ultrasound include generating emulsions, disrupting cells, promoting chemical reactions, inhibiting enzymes, tenderizing meat, and modification & crystallization processes. .
With the use of ultrasound food processing can be completed in minutes or seconds, with high reproducibility, reduced cost of processing, simplification of manipulating, only a fraction of the minutes and energy normally needed for conventional processing. Rothberg’s startup Butterfly Network has launched the iQ, which is a cheap and handheld ultrasound tool. It is used with the lightning jack of iPhone by plugging it directly. It is a very easy technique and its machine learning algorithms will guide the users for desirable information.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Environment-friendly and energy-efficient technology.
- Prevention of food wastage.
- Process efficiency through ultrasound to draw the attention of food manufacturers.
- Growing R&D activities in the field of ultrasonic processing.
- Technological difficulties and lack of skilled manpower.
- Stringent food safety regulations.
Market Segmentation: Global Food Ultrasound Market
- The global food ultrasound market is segmented based on frequency range, functions and food products.
- Based on frequency range, the global food ultrasound market is segmented into destructive technique, non-destructive technique, high-frequency low-intensity and low-frequency high-intensity.
- On the basis of functions, the global food ultrasound market is classified into quality assurance, microbial (& enzyme) inactivation, cutting, emulsification & homogenization, cleaning and others. Microbial (& enzyme) inactivation segment is further sub segmented into enzyme inactivation to enhance the product shelf-life.
- On the basis of food products, the global food ultrasound market is segmented into meat & seafood, fruits & vegetables, beverages, dairy, bakery & confectionery and others
- Based on geography, the global food ultrasound market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Food Ultrasound Market
The global food ultrasound market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of food ultrasound sutures market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Food Ultrasound Market
Some of the major players operating in the global food ultrasound market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Emerson Electric Co, Buehler's Fresh Foods, Dukane IAS, hielscher ultrasonics gmbh, Newtech, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Denny's Franchisee Association, Provider Contract Food Service, CHEERSONIC Ultrasonic Equipment Co., Ltd., Rinco Ultrasonics, OMNI, INC., amazon, Sonics & Materials, Inc., Elliptical Design, Marchant Schmidt, Inc, Sonomechanics, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Food Ultrasound Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others