Global Footwear Market By Type (Non-Athletic, Athletic), Distribution Channel (E-Commerce, Direct, Retail, Others), End-User (Children, Men, Women), Material (Leather, Non-Leather), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Footwear Market
Global Footwear Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the innovations and advancements regarding the comfort and functionality of the footwear without compensating on their aesthetic appeal.
Market Definition: Global Footwear Market
Footwear can be defined as the coverings for feet, and include boots, sandals, shoes, and various other varieties. These coverings are used to protect the feet of the user resulting in comfort while moving and protecting it from external factors. These footwear are also used as a fashion statement and are chosen by the users for their aesthetic appeal.
- Adoption of new and recently launched products endorsed by various celebrities and sports personalities as a fashion statement from the population; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing fluctuations in the prices of raw materials is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Footwear Market
- By Type
- By Distribution Channel
- By End-User
- By Material
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Under Armour, Inc. in collaboration with Hollywood star “Dwayne Johnson”, announced the launch of two new sneakers under the Project Rock 1 collection which were sold out in thirty minutes in their previous launch in May.
- In August 2018, Reebok launched innovative footwear that is made up of cotton and corn making it the first ever sustainable sneaker.
Competitive Analysis: Global Footwear Market
Global footwear market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of footwear market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Footwear Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the footwear market are Nike, Inc.; Bata Corporation; Skechers; PUMA; adidas AG; Under Armour, Inc.; ECCO Sko A/S; Geox S.p.a; TBL Licensing LLC; New Balance; The Aldo Group Inc.; WOODLAND WORLDWIDE; JACK WOLFSKIN; Wolverine World Wide, Inc.; Columbia Sportswear Company; ASICS; Crocs Retail, LLC; Hermès; KERING; LVMH and Tapestry, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Footwear Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure