Global Form-Fill-Seal Equipment Market By Machine (Vertical Form-Fill-Seal Equipment, Horizontal Form-Fill-Seal Equipment), Product (Bags & Pouches, Cartons, Cups, Bottles, Sachets, Trays), End- User (Food and Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Form-Fill-Seal Equipment Market
Global Form-Fill-Seal Equipment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 16.82 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 24.82 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.98% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for pet food packaging among consumer is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Form-Fill-Seal Equipment Market
Form fill seal equipment is used in almost every industry, which is fed with plastics like polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE) sheets so that they can produce products like bags and pouches. They are very suitable for the packaging of solid and liquid items. Sacks, bags, bottles/vials, pillow packs, envelopes, cartons, pot trays, and sachets are made from this equipment.
- Increasing popularity of pre- made pouches is driving the market.
- Growth in the food & beverages packaging industry is driving market.
- Low versatility of the packaging material is the major factor restraining the market.
- Uneconomical for Low-Density Products
Segmentation: Global Form-Fill-Seal Equipment Market
- By Machine
- Vertical Form-Fill-Seal Equipment
- Horizontal Form-Fill-Seal Equipment
- By Product
- Bags & Pouches
- By End- User
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Target Innovations announced the launch of the vertical form-fill-seal (VFFS) machines which are sturdy, fast, continuous and are easy to install. They have automatic length control feature and it also comprises a programmable logic controller (PLC) system with a touch screen display for setting machine parameters. With metal detector and checkweigher gives full high speed to this.
- In January 2018, VS International announced the launch of the GT- 5S continuous motion vertical form which has user- friendly touch screen operator interface with multi- function controls. They are powered with Trio- Motion controller and functions like sealing, bag pulling, pull roller and unwinding is controlled by high- end motion CPU with intelligent software.
Competitive Analysis: Global Form-Fill-Seal Equipment Market
Global form-fill-seal equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of form-fill-seal equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Form-Fill-Seal Equipment Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the form-fill-seal equipment market are Ossid, LLC., Matrix Packaging Machinery, LLC., ALL-FILL Inc, Robert Bosch GmbH, GENERAL PACKAGING CORPORATION, Viking Masek Global Packaging, Primier Tech Chronos, Nichrome Packaging Solutions, Sacmi Beverage S.p.A., IMA, HAVER & BOECKER OHG.
Research Methodology: Global Form-Fill-Seal Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete Market analysis and forecasting
- Market Definition, understanding the concept of paper & paperboard packaging
- Market Drivers and Restraints of the industry
- Market Segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key Players in the market and their analysis