Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market By Technology (Invasive Monitoring, Non-Invasive Monitoring), Application (Cardiology, Multi-Vessel CAD, Single-Vessel CAD), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market
Global fractional flow reserve market is expected to rise from to an estimated value of USD 1479.60 million by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR of 16.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to increasing ageing population, rising cases of cardiovascular disease coupled with increasing prevalence of diabetes amongst people.
Market Definition: Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market
Fractional flow reserve (FFR) is a procedure that is based on guide-wire which can appropriately measure the blood pressure and flow via specific part of the coronary artery. A standard diagnostic catheter at the time of a coronary angiogram, which is also known as cardiac catheterization, is used to perform the fractional flow reserve procedure. FFR is useful in determining whether or not to opt for angioplasty or stenting on blockages in blood vessels.
- Increasing ageing population would foster the growth of this market, as old people are more prone to diseases such as diabetes, CAD etc.
- Technological advancements and the rising expenditure in R&D activities for the development of advanced FFR equipment’s would boost the growth of this market
- Rise in the prevalence of cardio vascular diseases, with common occurrence of patients with high blood pressure and coronary artery diseases
- Increase in the prevalence of diabetes amongst people due to growing consumption of junk food, fast food and sweets
- Introduction of new and innovative devices in FFR would stimulate the growth of this market
- Cost benefit arising from the use of FFR and the positive reimbursement scenario accelerates the growth of this market
- Occurrence of error in the predictions of FFR hinders the growth of this market.
- Resistance from traditional cardiologists to adopt FFR
Segmentation: Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market
- Invasive Monitoring
- Pressure Guidewires
- FFR Measurement Systems
- Non-Invasive Monitoring
- Multi-Vessel Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Single-Vessel Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2017, Abbott purchased the shares of St. Jude Medical, Inc., one of the leading players in cardiovascular and neuromodulation products including FFR catheters. Abbott will become a leader in the healthcare market with this acquisition expanding its product range, diversifying its product line and culture into an integrated one. Abbott with this acquisition would also become a key leader in cardiovascular products and in FFR products.
- In August 2017, HeartFlow Inc. entered into an affirmative agreement with Royal Phillips, where in they both would collaborate with the main aim to improvise the diagnosis and treatments of those who are suffering with CAD diseases. Under this agreement, Royal Phillips would extensively promote the use of “HeartFlow FFRct Analysis” along with the promotion of its own advanced FFR catheters for scanning and evaluation of the coronary arteries of patients. With this integration, there would be significant improvements in the treatment of CAD diseases using FFR technology.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market
Global fractional flow reserve market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fractional flow reserve market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the fractional flow reserve market are Abbott., Boston Scientific Corporation, ACIST Medical Systems., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Opsens, HeartFlow, Inc., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Pie Medical Imaging., Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd., HeartFlow, Inc., CathWorks, Medis medical imaging systems bv, Medtronic and GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global fractional flow reserve market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)