Global Fruit Beer Market By Flavour (Raspberries, Peaches, Blueberries, Cherries, Plums, Apples, Apricots, Others), Distribution Channel (Store Based, Non-Store Based), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fruit Beer Market
Global fruit beer market is expected to rise to register a steady CAGR of 4.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rise in the number of beer bars & breweries, adoption of western culture and increasing consumption of alcoholic products by women population.
Market Definition: Global Fruit Beer Market
Fruit beer is a type of beer that is modified with the addition of fruit flavourings or extracts, available in any form, stout, large, pint with the addition of fruits into it as an adjunct. They have zero to low alcohol content and do not harm the kidneys of an individual. They are a fine blend between traditional malt and the sweet taste of fruit. Fruit beers are available in various different fruit flavours including raspberry, peach, blueberry, cherries, plums, apple and apricots amongst a few others.
- Rising working class population stimulate socialization in bars & restaurants which in turn boosts the growth of this market
- Relaxation in the rules and norms earlier imposed on beer industry accelerates the growth of this market
- Rise in the disposable income and increasing purchasing power stimulates the growth of this market
- Rising sale of fruit beer via online retailing enhances the growth of this market
- The alcohol content and no harm to kidney by consumption of fruit beer stimulates the growth of this market
- Increase in the number of campaigns that are conducted against the consumption of alcohol highlighting the ill-effects of alcohol resulting in lack of conviction from consumers regarding the claimed benefits of fruit beer is expected to negatively impact the growth of this market
- Concerns regarding the availability of counterfeit lower cost products is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Higher cost of fruit beer hampers the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Fruit Beer Market
By Distribution Channel
- Store Based
- Hyper/Supermarket Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Store
- Non-Store Based
- Online Retailers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, MillerCoors launched its all new line of light and natural fruit beers in order to capture the interest of the young millennials. This is less costly flavoured fruit beer that would stimulate people to shift from cocktails to their new fruit beer. This launch would further help capturing those individual who have shifted from beer to wine and other alcoholic beverages. This in turn would accelerate the growth of the fruit beer market.
- In May 2019, St Peter’s has launched its all new fruit beer, “Without Elderberry & Raspberry” that is 0.0% alcohol in order to cater to the demand of health conscious people. This new fruit beer is completely natural, has no alcohol and contains nutritional value. It is brewed and processed in the same manner as any other beer, but does not contain any alcohol. Thus, this serves customers with something healthy and the same time delicious to taste. Such launches are expected to drive the growth of the fruit beer market in the forecasted period.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fruit Beer Market
Global fruit beer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fruit beer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fruit Beer Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global fruit beer market are Joseph James Brewing Company, Brouwerij Lindemans, Lost Coast Brewery, Magic Hat Brewing Company., New Belgium Brewing Company, Brewery Ommegang, All Saints Brewing Company, Shipyard Brewing Company, Unibroue, Wells & Young's Brewery, Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck, Abita Brewing Company, Pyramid Breweries Inc., Heineken N.V., Anheuser-Busch InBev, Carlsberg Group, Samuel Adams Boston Brewery, HokkaidoBrewing, Rhinegeist Brewery, Bell's Brewery, Molson Coors Brewing Company, PASTEUR STREET BREWING COMPANY amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Fruit Beer Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure