Global Fusion Protein Market By Product (Immunoglobulin (Ig) Fusion Protein, Parathyroid Hormone (PTH) Fusion Protein, Cytokines Recombinant Fusion Protein, Other), Application (Chimeric Protein Drugs, Biological Technology, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fusion Protein Market
Global fusion protein market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing application of the protein fusion and rising cases of cancers are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Fusion Protein Market
Fusion gene is a protein which is made from fusion gene. These fusion genes are mainly formed by combining two different parts of the genes. By conveying the DNA among chromosomes these fusions protein can develop naturally in the body. These fusion genes can also developed in the laboratory by merging the different part of the genes from the different organism. These fusion proteins are widely used in applications such as biological technology, chimeric protein drugs and others.
- Its usage for the aids in purification or cloned genes will drive the market growth
- Increasing applications of the fusion protein will also enhance market growth
- They are more stable and soluble in the host cell as compared to the native protein which is also enhancing the growth of this market
- Fusion protein when prepared with small segments has the ability to make products large enough so that it can be seen on the gel; this factor will also drive the market growth
- Increasing usage of fusion protein for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension will also drive the market growth
- Availability of alternatives in the market will restrain the market growth
- Strict regulations associated with the sale or clinical trials of Fc-fusion protein will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Fusion Protein Market
- Immunoglobulin (IG) Fusion Protein
- Parathyroid Hormone (PTH) Fusion Protein
- Cytokines Recombinant Fusion Protein
- Chimeric Protein Drugs
- Biological Technology
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Roche announced the launch of their VENTANA pan-TRK (EPR17341) Assay which is specially designed to detect tropomyosin receptor kinase (TRK) proteins in cancer. By observing the TRK C-terminal area, laboratories can easily find wild and chimeric fusion proteins and this assay has the ability to perform different analytic studies. This new assay will help in understanding the TRK protein expression in cancer
- In September 2018, SOTIO which is owned by PPF Company announced that they have acquired Cytune Pharma. This acquisition will help the company to use the Cytune’s SO-C101 which is a human fusion protein of IL-15 along with their clinical programs in lung, prostate, and ovarian cancer which is based on their autologous dendritic cell therapy platform DCVAC
Global fusion protein market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fusion protein market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global fusion protein market are Abnova Corporation, Novus Biologicals, OriGene Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., PeproTech, Inc., ProSpec-Tany TechnoGene Ltd, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Absolute Antibody., Amgen Inc., Creative BioMart., BIOVERATIV THERAPEUTICS INC., Profacgen, ACROBiosystem, General Electric, Shanghai TheraMabs Bio-Technology Co.,Ltd, PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sotio and others.
Research Methodology: Global Fusion Protein Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global fusion protein market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)