Global Gas Chromatography Market By Device Type (Systems, Detectors, Samplers, Fraction collectors), Consumables (Columns, Fittings & Tubings, Flow Management), Reagents (Analytical, Preparative),End Users (Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology, Oil & Gas, Academics, Agriculture, Environmental Biotechnology Industries, Food & Beverage Industry), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Gas Chromatography Market
Global gas chromatography market is estimated to reach USD 5.93 billion by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR of 6.70% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of technological developments in the industry, high usage in quality control and R&D in areas such as environmental pharmaceuticals, foods, and electronics.
Market Definition: Global Gas Chromatography Market
Gas Chromatography (GC) is one of the major types of chromatography techniques, which are used in analytical chemistry for separating and analyzing biomolecules that can be vaporized without decomposing. GC techniques are mostly used in testing the purity of a particular sample, by separating the different components of the mixture. Additionally GC is used in identification purification and in preparative chromatography. This report segments the Global gas chromatography market based on products into devices, accessories and consumables, and reagents. The gas chromatography devices market is further segmented based on device type into detectors and systems. While the reagents segment is sub segmented into analytical and bioprocessing or preparative reagents.
- Experiencing growth due to widespread adoption of these systems in laboratory instrumentation
- Gas chromatography is applied for quality control and research and development in areas such as environmental pharmaceuticals, foods, and electronics. Thus, use of this technique eventually, drive the market
- This technique is used in almost every branch of the chemical industry, mostly in production of petrochemicals from natural gas and oil
- High rate of gas chromatography equipment is acting as restraint for the market
- Lack of skilled professionals and limited knowledge about this technology
Segmentation: Global Gas Chromatography Market
By Device Type
- Flame Ionization Detectors
- Thermal Conductivity Detectors
- Mass Spectrometry Detectors
- Other Detectors
- Fraction collectors
- Fittings & Tubings
- Flow Management
By End Users
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Oil & Gas
- Environmental Biotechnology Industries
- Food & Beverage Industry
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2016, Danaher acquired Phenomenex, in a deal that expands the buyer’s offerings in the life sciences, and specifically chromatography consumables. This Merger allows them to maintain the high pace of innovation which their customers and international distributors have come to expect from them.
- In February 2019, Agilent Technologies Inc. announced two new gas chromatography systems that incorporate innovative and intelligent 'self-aware' predictive technology, expanding their suite of smart-connected GC instruments. This extends the company's industry-leading portfolio of robust analytical instruments and will showcase at the Japan Analytical & Scientific Instruments.
Competitive Analysis: Global Gas Chromatography Market
Global gas chromatography market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of gas chromatography market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Gas Chromatography Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in gas chromatography market are Agilent Technologies Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Merck kGaA, Restek Corporation, Shimadzu Analytical Pvt.Ltd., Leco Corporation, Perkinelmer Inc., Danaher, Scion Instruments, Falcon Analytics, Chromatotec, General Electric Company, W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc,,Restek Corporation, Yokogawa India Ltd. Siemens,, Regis Technologies, Inc,, Illumina, Inc., O.I. Corporation / Xylem Inc., Virtusa Corporation and others.
Research Methodology: Global Gas Chromatography Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global gas chromatography market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)