Market Analysis: Global Guar Gum Market
The global guar gum market is expected to reach USD 1417.3Million by 2025, from USD 806.8 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Guar Gum Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of guar gum market in the next 8 years. Guar gum, also term as gellan gum is a natural polymer extracted from the guar seed. It is used as a powdered product to stabilize, emulsify, and thicken the texture of certain foods and industrial products. The most important property of guar gum is the ability to attain high viscosity, it is non-toxic in nature, low in calories, and rich in fibers, these properties enable guar gum to be used in various applications such as an additive in foods and beverages such as bottled coconut and almond milk, yogurts, soups, and fiber supplements. Increasing application and research on gaur gum in drug manufacturing, cosmetic industries, and their application in oil and gas well stimulation are expected to support the growth of the market in coming years. Propel SSP, product by Fairmount Santrol Company, situated in the U.S., this is an alternative to guar gum, which is a cheaper and technically superior alternative to guar gum currently in research and trial stage, Propel SSP market is expected to grow due to the successful trials in Marcellus and Utica shale. This is expected to affect the guar gum industry in the future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for guar gum in the oil & gas industry.
- Increasing applications of guar gum due to its multifunctional properties.
- Increased consumption of convenience food.
- Lack of research and development.
- Trade restrictions.
- High dependency on crude oil prices.
- Dependency on climatic conditions.
Market Segmentation: Global Guar Gum Market
- The global guar gum market is segmented based on grade, function, and application.
- On the basis of t grade global guar gum market is segmented into food-grade, industrial-grade, and pharmaceutical-grade. Industrial grade is further sub segmented into Paper, Mining, Explosive, Oil and Gas. Pharmaceutical-grade is further sub segmented into drugs, cosmetics and others.
- On the basis of function global guar gum market is segmented into thickening, gelling, binding, friction reducing, emulsifier, flocculent, preservation agent, others.
- On the basis of application global guar gum market is segmented into oil & gas, food & beverages mining & explosives paper manufacturing pharmaceuticals & cosmetics others. Food & beverages is further sub-segmented into bakery & confectionery products dairy & frozen products beverages sauces & dressings others.
- Based on geography the global guar gum market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Guar Gum Market
The global guar gum market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global guar gum market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Guar Gum Market
Some of the major players operating in the global guar gum market are Cargill, Incorporated, DuPont, The INGREDION, Ashland, Vikas WSP Limited, Hindustan Gum & Chemicals Ltd., Dabur, India Glycols Limited, Neelkanth Polymers, Lucid Group., Global Gums Chemicals, Guangrao Liuhe Chemical Co., Ltd., Jai Bharat Gum & Chemicals LTD., Altrafine Gums, Supreme Gums Pvt. Ltd., Ruchi Soya Industries Limited, rama gum industries limited, Lamberti S.p.A., Nutriroma, AEP Colloids, Shree India Sino, Penford Corporation, TIC Gums, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Guar Gum Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others