Global Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) Market By Product (Detectors, Systems), Application (Salts & Amino Acids Separate from Proteins, Fractionation & Purification of Proteins Polysaccharides & Nucleic Acids, Other), Type (Analytical Systems, Clean-up Systems), End-Users (Academic Institutions, Chemical and Biochemical Companies, Government Agencies, Other), Temperature (Ambient Temperature, High Temperature), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) Market
Global gel permeation chromatography (GPC) market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing application of GPC and technological advancement are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) Market
Gel permeation chromatography (GPC) is a kind of size exclusion chromatography whose main function is separates the analyses according to their size. They are widely used to analyse and understand the performance of the polymer. It is mainly used to determine the overall weight distribution of the polymer. Analytical systems and clean- up systems are common types of the GPC. Mainly, clean up systems are used in the complex samples as a sample preparation process.
- · Requirement of small amount mobile phase will drive market growth
- · Availability of well-defined separation time in GPC will also propel growth
- · Its ability to set flow rate will also drive the market growth
- · Ability to provide result in short span of time will enhance the market growth
- · Need of filtrations every time before using to avoid dust and other particles is restraining the market
- · Narrow quantity of peak resolving capacity due to the short amount of GPC run will restrain market
Segmentation: Global Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) Market
· By Product
· By Application
o Salts & Amino Acids Separate from Proteins
o Fractionation & Purification of Proteins Polysaccharides & Nucleic Acids
· By Type
o Analytical Systems
o Clean-up Systems
· By End-Users
o Academic Institutions
o Chemical and Biochemical Companies
o Government Agencies
· By Temperature
o Ambient Temperature
o High Temperature
· By Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· South America
o Rest of South America
· Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- · In September 2017, Showa Denko announced the launch of their new analytical columns Shodex which consists of GPC HK-401, GPC HK-405 and GPC HK-HFIP404L, which is specially designed for gel permeation chromatography. The main aim of the launch is to increase the accuracy of the material in different molecular weights. It is very suitable for the medicine manufacturer and biochemistry
- · In October 2016, Wyatt Technology announced the launch of their new intrinsic viscosity detectors, ViscoStar III which has the ability to determine size, molar mass of different types of the molar molecules. This can be used with multi-angle light scattering (MALS) detectors and gel permeation chromatography. It will increase the chemical stability and sensitivity of other GPC viscometer
Global gel permeation chromatography (GPC) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of gel permeation chromatography (GPC) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global gel permeation chromatography (GPC) market are WATERS, Shimadzu Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Malvern Panalytical Ltd, Tosoh, Schambeck SFD GmbH, S.A, J2 Scientific, Gilson Incorporated., LCTech GmbH, Eurofins Scientific, Lucideon Limited, PSS Polymer Standards Service GmbH, KNAUER Wissenschaftliche Geräte GmbH, SHOWA DENKO KK, Wyatt Technology Corporation. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- · Current and future of global gel permeation chromatography (GPC)market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- · The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- · Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- · The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- · All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- · All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)