Global Genitourinary Drugs Market, By Disease (Prostate Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Kidney/Renal Cancer, Genitourinary Cancer), Products (Sex Hormones, Urologicals, Genitourinary Anti-Infectives, Gynaecologicals), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Genitourinary Drugs Market
The Global Genitourinary Drugs Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 31.18 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 40.74 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 3.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising number of pipeline drugs and prevalence of genitourinary disorders.
Market Definition: Global Genitourinary Drugs Market
Genitourinary drugs are applicable in the treatment of various cancers, related to the bladder, kidney, urethra and ureters. Various steroids and immunosuppressants are available which leads the side effects in the treatment of related indications. Various biologics products have been developed to treat the infections of genitourinary with less side effects or no side effect such as darifenacin, fesoterodine, VESIcare, tolterodine and many more. Various genitourinary disorders such as urinary tract infections, polycystic kidney disease, glomerulonephritis, prostate cancer and others enhancing the utilization of genitourinary drugs for the treatment of patients.
- Increasing incidences of urinary diseases and related illness that are sexually transmitted.
- Growing concerns about urinary incontinence and impotency
- Increasing advent of counterfeit drugs
- Lack of compliance to medication
Segmentation: Global Genitourinary Drugs Market
- By Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Kidney/Renal Cancer
- Genitourinary Cancer
- By Products
- Sex Hormones
- Genitourinary Anti-Infective
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, TherapeuticsMD, Inc. announced the commercial availability of the Imvexxy 4 mcg in U.S. for the treatment of dyspareunia.
- In May 2016, Genentech, Inc. announced the FDA approval of its product Atezolizumab which is a anti–PD-L1 cancer immunotherapy and used for the patients with the urothelial carcinoma.
Competitive Analysis: Global Genitourinary Drugs Market
The global genitourinary drugs market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of genitourinary drugs market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Genitourinary Drugs Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the genitourinary drugs market are Pfizer, Astellas, Betanis, Botox, Glaxo Wellcome Plc, Anturol, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly, Bayer AG, Merck KGaA, Abbott Laboratories, Merck & Co., Agouron Pharmaceuticals Inc., Chiron Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Connaught Laboratories Inc., Genentech Inc., Hoffman-La Roche Inc., Immunex Corp., Isis Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacia & John Inc., Quadra Logic Technologies Inc., Photofrin, Rhone Poulenc Rorer Inc., Schering Plough Corp., and Leucomax.
Research Methodology: Global Genitourinary Drugs Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global genitourinary drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)