Global Genomic Biomarkers Market By Application (Oncology, Cardiovascular diseases, Neurological diseases and others), End- User (Diagnostic and research laboratories, Hospitals Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Genomic Biomarkers Market
Global genomic biomarkers market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 17.65% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing cases of colorectal cancer and rising awareness about benefit of biomarker to treat fatal diseases are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Genomic Biomarkers Market
Biomarker are non- invasive tools which are specially designed so that they give clear imaging related to the oncology tumor and other problems so that they can decrease the chance of radiation exposure during imaging with the help of MRI scans and CT scans. They are widely used in application such as cardiovascular diseases, neurological diseases, and others. Genomic biomarkers have ability to provide genetic testing for various disorders such as genes, protein and chromosomes. Increasing prevalence for minimally invasive procedure among population is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive procedure will drive the market
- Technological advancement and development in clinical laboratory tests will propel market
- Increasing cases gastric and ovarian cancer will also act as a driver for this market
- Rising demand for genomic biomarker based medicine will also contribute as a factor for the growth of this market
- Difficulty related with the process of genomics biomarker will also restrain the market
- Strict government regulation will also restrain the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Genomic Biomarkers Market
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Neurological diseases
By End- User
- Diagnostic and research laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Cancer Genetics, Inc. and NovellusDx, Ltd announced that they have signed an agreement according to which they are going to merge so that they can combine their data set and test portfolio associated to tumor biology. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their therapeutic development and provide better treatment to the patient and biopharma companies
- In February 2015, Roche announced that they have acquired Signature Diagnostics AG so that they can advance their translational research for their generating sequencing diagnostics. The main aim of the acquisition is to develop their NGS assays using cfDNA so that they can create non- invasive treatment for cancer patients
Global genomic biomarkers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of genomic biomarkers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global genomic biomarkers market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Myriad Genetics, Inc, Eurofins Scientific, QIAGEN, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., MedGenome, Almac Group, Transgenomic Ltd, Sema4., GENOME LIFE SCIENCES, Creative Diagnostics, Cancer Genetics Inc., FOUNDATION MEDICINE, INC. CENTOGENE AG,, Quanterix., and others
Research Methodology: Global Genomic Biomarkers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global genomic biomarkers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)