Global Geomembranes Market By Raw Material (High-Density Polyethylene, Low-Density Polyethylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, Polypropylene, Others), Manufacturing Process (Blown Film, Calendering, Others), Application (Waste Management, Mining, Water Management, Tunnel Lining, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Geomembranes Market
Global geomembranes market is registering a substantial CAGR of 9.60% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing use of geomembranes in lining applications and in mining’s.
Market Definition: Global Geomembranes Market
Geomembranes relate to low-permeability synthetic membranes or liners used with geotechnical engineering to regulate fluid. This is produced up of asphalt, elastomer or multilayered bitumen geocomposites impregnation of geotextiles and is used in water management, waste management, mining sectors, and tunnel lining. It is used as a basis in asphalt layovers as they assist by keeping them together to reinforce fragile soil, thus improving the life span of roads.
- Increasing use of geomembranes in lining applications is driving the growth of the market
- Technological advancement is also helping the market to grow
- Various regulations regarding waste management is helping the market to grow
- Rising demand in mining and construction sector is projected to drive the market
- Dynamic raw materials prices hampers the market growth
- High investment in R&D will act as a market restraint
Segmentation: Global Geomembranes Market
By Raw Material
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) & Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Polypropylene (PP)
By Manufacturing Process
- Blown Film
- Waste Management
- Water Management
- Tunnel Lining
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017, Colloids Ltd launched two unique masterbatches for the production of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane liners, mainly utilized in landfill and other waste disposal containment sites, and for applications in mining and water containment. This launch initiates the expansion of product portfolio of the company.
- In December 2017, Groupe Solmax has completed acquisition of GSE Environmental from Littlejohn & Co. And Strategic Value Partners, LLC. GSE and Solmax will focus on geosynthetic products sector and will reshape the industry by the competitive drivers including deep R&D capabilities, operational excellence and efficiency, and superior quality products.
Global geomembranes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of geomembranes market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global geomembranes market are Anhui Huifeng New Synthetic Materials Co., Ltd, Bridgestone Americas, Inc., Carlisle SynTec Systems, Nilex Inc., Officine Maccaferri Spa, Juta, a.s., Carthage Mills, Inc., MTI, GSE Environmental, GEOFABRICS AUSTRALASIA PTY LTD, NAUE GmbH & Co. KG, PLASTIKA KRITIS S.A., Colorado Lining International Inc, Environmental Protection, Inc., LAYFIELD GROUP. LTD., Raven Industries, Inc., Titan Environmental Containment, Seaman Corporation, Solmax and Agru America, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Geomembranes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global epigenetics diagnostic market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)