Global Glow Discharge Mass Spectrometry Market By Type (dc-GDMS, rf-GDMS), Application (Industry, Scientific Research), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Glow Discharge Mass Spectrometry Market
Global glow discharge mass spectrometry market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing application of GDMS and technological advancement in mass spectrometry are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Glow Discharge Mass Spectrometry Market
Glow Discharge Mass Spectrometry (GDMS) is one of the most potent solid state analytical methods for direct trace, impurity and solid depth profiling. They are widely used for the detection of the sensitive & fast ion and allow direct trace elemental determination in strong metals with excellent sensitivity and accuracy below ng g–. They have the ability to quantify different material from lithium to uranium. They are widely used in application in industry, scientific research and other.
- Increasing funding and investment will drive the growth of this market
- They have ability to respond to metal and non-metals which have high sensitivity, and have minimal matrix effects; this factor will also accelerate the market growth
- Ability to determine elements in high purity conductive and semi- conductive material acts as a market driver
- Technological advancement in mass spectrometry also uplifts the market growth
- Inappropriateness of GDMS for analysis of liquid samples and material analysis will restrain the market growth
- Requirement of ionization at less pressure will also hamper the market growth in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Glow Discharge Mass Spectrometry Market
- Scientific Research
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In May 2014, Thermo Fisher Scientific announced that they have collaborated with Evans Analytical Group so they can add pulsed ion technology to their GDMS. The main aim of the addition is to make the pulsed mode ion source an additional feature in their GDMS. This makes the GDMS available for different materials science community
Global glow discharge mass spectrometry market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of glow discharge mass spectrometry market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global glow discharge mass spectrometry market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Nu Instruments, Horiba India, Mass Spectrometry Instruments, Nanolab Technologies, Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Glow Discharge Mass Spectrometry Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global glow discharge mass spectrometry market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)