Global Glucometer Market By Device Type (Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose, Continuous Glucose Monitoring), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics), Components (Meters, Test Strips, Lancets, Sensors, Receivers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026;
Market Analysis: Global Glucometer Market
Global Glucometer Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 11.65 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 28.19 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growing concern regarding health of the individuals.
Market Definition: Global Glucometer Market
Glucometer also known as blood glucose monitoring system/devices are diagnostic devices that are used for early and timely detection of the levels of glucose in the blood of a patient. These devices consist of a lancet, strips and meters for monitoring of the glucose levels, where the strips are dipped with blood and inserted into the monitoring meter which displays the blood glucose levels.
- Rise in the levels of diabetic population worldwide globally is one of the major factors driving the market growth
- Benefits associated with the usage of the product such as quicker and accurate test results; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of the devices is expected to hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Glucometer Market
- By Device Type
- Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- By End-User
- By Components
- Test Strips
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Health Arx Technologies Pvt. Ltd. through their brand “BeatO” announced the launch of a miniature glucometer that can be plugged in smartphones and the sugar levels are recorded in the app available for smartphones alongside the product. This product provides accurate and timely reminder regarding the sugar levels of patients.
- In February 2018, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd announced the launch of a new glucometer “Accu-Check Instant S”, for the India region. The product is capable of offering accurate test results along with range of the sugar levels that the patient is suffering from informing the patient accordingly.
Global glucometer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of glucometer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently present in the global glucometer market Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG; Abbott; Dexcom, Inc.; Health Arx Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; LifeScan, Inc.; Bayer AG; Truworth Health Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; Dr.Morepen; Medtronic; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; ARKRAY, Inc.; Bionime Corporation; Rossmax International Ltd.; AgaMatrix; ACON Laboratories, Inc.; Trividia Health, Inc. and Medisana GmbH are few of the major competitors currently working in the glucometer market.
Research Methodology: Global Glucometer Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global glucometer market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)