Global Gluconates Market By Gluconate Type (Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Others), Product (, Food Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade, Others), Application (Pharmaceuticals, Dietary Supplements, Food & Beverages, Personal Care, Animal Feed, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Gluconates Market
The global gluconates market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Gluconates Market
The gluconates are salts of gluconic acid which are used as ingredients in chemical, pharmaceutical and food & beverages companies to make their products. The increasing demand for pharmaceutical products is increasing the demand for gluconates. There are different types of gluconates available, which enhances the market demand. Gluconates possess high level of health benefits and are increasingly used in pharmaceutical products.
- Rising usage of gluconates in pharmaceutical and food & beverages products drives the market growth
- Growing number of fitness enthusiasts due to which calcium gluconate demand is increasing will drive this market growth
- Gluconates are of different types and can be used according to type of deficiency, it also offers wide range and applications; this factor will also drive the market growth
- Increasing prices of pharmaceutical and food & beverages products can be restraining factor in the growth of gluconate based products
- Sometimes allergic reactions like nausea, constipation, vomiting can hamper the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Gluconates Market
By Gluconate Type
By Product Type
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Dietary supplements
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Animal Feed
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In January 2019, WG Critical Care launched calcium gluconate injection bags which are premixed with sodium chloride. These bags are in 100ml packing with two variants of 1000mg and 2000mg per 50ml and 100ml respectively. Calcium gluconate injections are used in medical applications. This injection is FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved and has 24 months shelf life hence this product will help the company to grow in terms of revenue and profit.
Global gluconates market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of gluconates market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global gluconates market are FUSO CHEMICAL CO. LTD., Jost Chemical Co, Abbott, Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novotech Nutraceuticals, Inc., George S. Coyne Chemical Co., Inc., PMP Fermentation Products, Inc., Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG, Shandong Xinhong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Roquette Frères, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Glucona America, Inc, Alfa Aesar, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck and Co., Inc., WG Critical Care, LLC, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Gluconates Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure