Global Glucose Tolerance Test Market By Product (Smart Sensors, Blood Glucose Testing Kit, Others), Indication (Reactive Hypoglycemia, Gestational Diabetes, Diabetes, Insulin Resistance,), End-User (Hospitals, Home, Diagnostic Clinics, Others), Geography (South America, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Glucose Tolerance Test Market
Global Glucose Tolerance Test Market is set to witness a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing diabetic cases worldwide is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Glucose Tolerance Test Market
The capability to absorb glucose (Sugar) from our body cells after the consumption of some amount of sugar is measured with the help of glucose tolerance test. This test is used to diagnose diabetes. It has its major application in screening all pregnant women for gestational diabetes, as it can cause further complications during pregnancy. So early detection and prompt treatment are important. Fasting blood sugar levels and haemoglobin A1C values are used by doctors to diagnose type 1 and type 2 diabetes as well as prediabetes.
- Increasing cases of diabetes worldwide is driving the growth of this market
- Changing lifestyle due to urbanization is another factor driving the market
- High cost for treatment of diabetes and diagnosis is restraining the market
- Availability of cheaper alternative technologies is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Glucose Tolerance Test Market
- By Product
- Smart Sensors
- Blood Glucose Testing Kit
- By Indication
- Reactive Hypoglycemia
- Gestational Diabetes
- Insulin Resistance
- By End-User
- Diagnostic Clinics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Development in the Market:
- In January 2017, One Drop launched the Chrome Blood Glucose Monitoring Kit on Apple's online store. This is the better way and is offering a heavily iOS-based option for people suffering from diabetes. One can also track their glucose level, food intake, activities etc. through mobile app.
- In February 2016, Salimetrics announced the launch of their new testing protocols which will help the investigators to study diseases associated with adult and childhood obesity such as type II diabetes mellitus, heart disease, metabolic syndrome, and the biological pathways of insulin. This will improve the efficiency and also increases the participant’s recruitment and retention.
Global glucose tolerance test market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of glucose tolerance test market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global glucose tolerance test market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Medtronic, NIPRO, Trividia Health, Inc., Dexcom, Inc., Dorevitch Pathology, Penlan Healthcare Ltd, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Abbott, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings., ARUP Laboratories., Cleveland HeartLab, Inc., Merck KGaA, Bayer AG, Life Extension, and among others.
Research Methodology: Global Glucose Tolerance Test Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Researchers, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global glucose tolerance test market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)