Global GNSS Simulators Market By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Type (Single Channel, Multichannel), GNNS Receiver (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, Others), Application (Navigation, Mapping, Surveying, Location-Based Services, Vehicle Assistance Systems, Others), Vertical (Military & Defense, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Marine, Aerospace, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global GNSS Simulators Market
Global GNSS simulators market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 191.14 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the availability of test data after the simulations are carried out for further independent analysis, while carrying out these simulations in a safe secure laboratory instead of open-area.
Market Definition: Global GNSS Simulators Market
GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems) simulators provide a virtual testing environment for GNSS receivers and related systems. This simulator helps in detecting the effectiveness of the components associated with GNSS by creating virtual simulations of vehicles, satellite navigation and other atmospheric modifications. This simulator helps detect whether the GNSS system is operating according to the parameters required in real-time while facing the challenges the navigation system might face in real-time during its application.
- Reduces the costs associated with approval process while ensuring that high quality devices are commercialised
- Reduces the time-period required for the estimation of effectiveness of GNSS receivers; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Absence of required infrastructure for proper functioning of GNSS simulations; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global GNSS Simulators Market
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Single Channel
By GNNS Receiver
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- GLObalnaya NAvigatsionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema (GLONASS)
- Location-Based Services
- Vehicle Assistance Systems
- Military & Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Orolia announced that they had acquired Skydel Solutions. This will provide consumers of Orolia with greater capabilities in providing GPS/GNSS solutions in applications where the detection of faults in GNSS operations is of utmost importance. This acquisition will also improve the current innovations in solutions available with Orolia providing real-time data with the utilization of GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) and SDR (Software-Defined Radios).
- In September 2018, ROHDE&SCHWARZ announced the addition of capabilities to their “SMW200A GNSS Simulator”, with the inclusion of GPS L5 and Galileo E5 simulation services available with the simulator. The addition provides greater test scenarios capabilities with greater complicated designs and frequency bands.
Global GNSS simulators market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of GNSS simulators market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global GNSS simulators market are Spirent Communications; ROHDE&SCHWARZ; Orolia; SYNTONY GNSS; CAST Navigation, LLC; Accord Software & Systems Private Limited; IFEN; Racelogic Limited; TeleOrbit GmbH; Jackson Labs Technologies, Inc.; iP-Solutions; WORK Microwave GmbH; Hyper Tech; Qascom; M3Systems; NavtechGPS; TeleConsult Austria GmbH; Shanghai Huace Navigation Technology Ltd.; Saluki Technology and Testforce International among others.
Research Methodology: Global GNSS Simulators Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved