Global Graphic Processing Unit Market By Type (Hybrid, Dedicated, Integrated), Device (Smartphone, Gaming Console, Computer, Television, Tablet, Others), Industry Vertical (Electronics, Defense & Intelligence, Media & Entertainment, IT & Telecommunication, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Graphic Processing Unit Market
Global graphic processing unit market is growing at with the healthy CAGR of 34.05% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Graphic Processing Unit Market
Graphics processing units (GPUs) are quickly evolved to accelerate large data parallel computing performance. Modern GPUs comprises hundreds of processing units capable of performing calculations of high accuracy with augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR). It is an electronic circuit designed to remold memory for the acceleration of creation of the images for display. The GPU industry consists of intricate shapes, seamless motion and complex optical effects to d provide better images quickly.
- Rising number of heavy graphics games is driving the growth of the market
- Rising adoption of portable computing devices including laptops, constantly evolving graphics games, augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) will propel the market growth
- Increasing use of GPUs by the organizations to accelerate the performance of their computing systems is also a driver for the market
- Electronics and wearables and Internet of Things (IoT) market will create immense opportunities in the industry which is boosting the growth of the market
- Incapability of integrated GPU to facilitate intensive graphics designing software will restrain the growth of the market
- Rising demands for mobile based gaming and declining demand for desktops is hindering the market growth in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Graphic Processing Unit Market
- Gaming Console
By Industry Vertical
- Defense & Intelligence
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecommunication
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Qualcomm announced the mobile platform Snapdragon 855 Plus, this is the upgraded platform to support and enhance performance and experience through 5G in gaming, AI and XR by increasing CPU and GPU performance
- In June 2019, Nvidia produced next-generation GPUs by using Samsung’s 7-nm EUV process, the company will be producing 12-nm GPUs form June, the products that are used by GPUs are Nvidia's flagship product which are used in 5G mobile telecommunications, autonomous vehicles and artificial intelligence
Global graphic processing unit market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of graphic processing unit market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global graphic processing unit market are Samsung, NVIDIA Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc, Intel Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Fujitsu, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited., IBM Corporation, Imagination Technologies Limited., ARM Limited, Sony Corporation, Apple Inc., Broadcom, Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation, VIA Technologies Inc., Vivante Corporation, Matrox, Imagination Technologies Limited, Via.com and ZOTAC among others.
Research Methodology: Global Graphic Processing Unit Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global graphic processing unit market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)