Global Green Fluorescent Protein Market By Types (dsRed, eqFP611, Dronpa, TagRFPs, KFP, EosFP/IrisFP, Dendra), Application (Transcription Reporter, Förster Resonance Energy Transfer, Split EGFP, Biosensors, Cell Marking and Cell Selection, Fluorescence, Purification), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Green Fluorescent Protein Market
Global green fluorescent protein market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017.Extensively use of green fluorescent protein in biology, medicine and research is the major factor for the growth of the market
Market Definition: Global Green Fluorescent Protein Market
Green fluorescent protein is a protein which create bright green light when exposed to the light and mainly help the Aequorea Victoria jellywish to glow. These are also used as the visual tag for the expression of other gene. They usually consist of 238 amino acids in which three of them form a structure that emits visible green fluorescent light. Purification, cell marking and selection, biosensors, transcription reporter etc. are some of the common application of green fluorescent protein.
- The stable and non-toxic nature of the green fluorescent protein is driving the growth of this market
- Fusion of green fluorescent protein to other proteins does not alter their functions of locations which is driving the growth of this market
- Significant advantage such as maintenance of fluorescence even after fixation with liquid is a driver for this market
- Increasing awareness about the wide application of green fluorescent protein is driving the growth of this market
- Green fluorescent protein causes background autofluroesnce problem which is restraining the market growth
- There is no opportunity for amplification as green fluorescent protein do not have associated enzymatic activity
Segmentation: Global Green Fluorescent Protein Market
- Transcription Reporter
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer
- Split EGFP
- Cell Marking and Cell Selection
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In August 2016, Microbiologics, Inc. announced the launch of their UV-BioTAG which is a line of bacterial reference strains containing green fluorescent protein (GFP) markers. They are specially designed for the quality testing in food safety laboratories. The UV-BioTAG cultures visibly fluoresce under ultraviolet (UV) light so that they can be imposed easily from natural blots
Global green fluorescent protein market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of green fluorescent protein market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global green fluorescent protein market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Biocompare, Merck KGaA, Novus Biologicals, COSMO BIO co.,ltd, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Sino Biological Inc, General Electric, AnaSpec, Inc. and Takara Bio Inc among others.
Research Methodology: Global Green Fluorescent Protein Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global green fluorescent protein market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)