Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market By Technology (Stereo Lithography, Deposition Modeling, Electron Beam Melting, Laser Sintering, Jetting Technology, Laminated Object Manufacturing, Others), By Application (Medical Implants, Prosthetics, Wearable Devices, Tissue Engineering, Others), By Materials (Metals & Alloys, Polymers, Ceramics, Biological Cells, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market
Global healthcare 3D printing market is registering a healthy CAGR of 19.22% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increased demand for specific 3D printing, increasing applications for medical treatment and government investments in 3D printing project.
Market Definition: Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market
3D printing is a solution to the traditional production method, where items have been built by slicing and forcefully separating raw materials and building items through the use of molds and lies. The 3D printing method is finished at multiple phases. First, it requires the graphical information entry from the desktop, which is often, generated using a computer-aided production (CAM) device, and splits the information to match distinct parts or parts. Segmented / layered graphical information is sent to a 3D printer that uses the necessary raw material mixture for that specific coating.
- Technology developments contributing to improved implementation is driving the growth of the market
- Increased demand for specific 3D printing is propelling the growth of the market
- Increasing applications for medical treatment is boosting the growth of the market
- Government investments in 3D Printing Project is contributing to the growth of the market
- Lack of exceptional regulatory rules is hampering the growth of the market
- Absence of skilled professionals is hindering the growth of the market
- Limited availability and high cost of materials is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market
- Stereo Lithography
- Deposition Modeling
- Electron Beam Melting
- Laser Sintering
- Jetting Technology
- Laminated Object Manufacturing
- Medical Implants
- Wearable Devices
- Tissue Engineering
- Metals & Alloys
- Glass-filled Polyamide
- Epoxy Resins
- Biological Cells
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, EnvisionTEC and AvaDent Digital Dental Solutions announced a new collaboration operating together, offering a fully digital workflow alternative for digital dentures, printing, and digital design, as well as try-in and ultimate repair. The firms will demonstrate and work together to teach laboratories, dentists and nurses on the advantages of digital dentures, which are considered to be the most challenging dental prosthetics to produce due to complicated fit, bite and esthetic demands.
- In December 2017, GE, along with its fully held subsidiary GE Sweden Holdings AB, is expanding its ownership of Arcam Aktiebolag to more than 90% after entering into trade with both Polygon Investment Group and Elliott Management to buy the exceptional stocks of Arcam at SEK 345 per stock. GE would own about 95 percent of Arcam. This acquisition will extend the business to the distinct geographies and grow the industry, which will lead to an increase in business income.
Global healthcare 3D printing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of healthcare 3D printing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global healthcare 3D printing market are 3D Systems, Inc., GE, EnvisionTEC, EOS, Integer Holdings Corporation, Materialise, Nanoscribe, Stratasys Ltd., Oxford Performance Materials, Organovo Holdings Inc., Bio 3D., Cyfuse Biomedical K.K., CELLINK GLOBAL, Formlabs, Groupe Gorgé, Renishaw plc., Proto Labs, SLM Solutions, WORRELL, INC, MobileODT and others.
Research Methodology: Global Healthcare 3D Printing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global healthcare 3d printing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)