Global Healthcare IT Consulting Services Market By Type (HCIT Strategy and Project/Program Management, Healthcare Application Analysis, Design and Development, HCIT Integration and Migration, HCIT Change Management, Healthcare/Medical System Security Set-Up and Risk Assessment Medical Security Set-Up, Healthcare Enterprise Reporting and Data Analytics, Production Go-Live/ Post Go-Live Support, Healthcare Business Process Management, Regulatory Compliance, Other Consulting Services), End Users (Healthcare Provider, Healthcare Payer, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Healthcare IT Consulting Services Market
Global healthcare IT consulting services market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 20.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The market growth is attributed to the rising demand for patient safety and accurate data, growing need of limiting healthcare cost and execution of various healthcare policies.
Market Definition: Global Healthcare IT Consulting Services Market
The Healthcare IT solutions & services mainly focus on automating, managing and controlling the different tasks and processes in different healthcare organizations. These services are used to inspect the profits, competence and structure of the organization and also provide ideas on means of enhancement.
According to the Food & Drug Administration, the medical devices are allowed to be marketed when there is welfare assurance of the patients than the risks. Medical devices are providing features that enhance health care by connecting to the hospital networks, internet among other medical devices. These properties also extend the chances of potential cybersecurity threats
- Adoption of digital healthcare models over paper-based healthcare models is enhancing the market growth
- Growing significance of value-based care is driving the market growth
- Technical advancements in the healthcare industry is acting as a catalyst for the market growth
- Government support for healthcare IT solutions is a driver for this market
- Dearth of skilled IT professionals in healthcare is hampering the market growth
- Rising need for data security is hindering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Healthcare IT Consulting Services Market
- HCIT Strategy and Project/Program Management
- Healthcare Application Analysis
- Design and Development
- HCIT Integration and Migration
- HCIT Change Management
- Healthcare/Medical System Security Set-Up and Risk Assessment Medical Security Set-Up
- Healthcare Enterprise Reporting and Data Analytics
- Production Go-Live/Post Go-Live Support
- Healthcare Business Process Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Other Consulting Services
By End Users
- Healthcare Provider
- Hospitals, Physician Groups, and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNS)
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Home Healthcare Agencies, Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
- Other Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payer
- Private Payers
- Public Payers
- Other End Users
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Philips launched its new digital care giving platform, named as Philips Cares which is designed for helping families to be there for their aging loved ones by forming a personalized 24/7 monitoring alert service. This digital experience would enable users to form a circle of trusted family and friends to access understandings with their loved ones
- In April 2018, Optum announced collaboration with Humana, MultiPlan and Quest Diagnostics to form a group to explore the block chain technology to improve data quality and to reduce administrative costs in healthcare. This collaboration would help in ensuring the most current healthcare provider information
Global healthcare IT consulting services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of healthcare IT consulting services for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global healthcare IT consulting services market are Accenture, Allscripts Healthcare,LLC, Atos SE, Epic Systems Corporation, General Electric, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mckesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Cisco, Cognizant, Genpact, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, Hexaware Technologies, Infor, IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, Larsen & Toubro Limited, Microsoft, Ntt Data,Inc., Oracle, Sap SE, Tata Consultancy Services Limited and Wipro Limited among others.
Research Methodology- Global Healthcare IT Consulting Services Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global healthcare IT consulting services market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)