Global Healthcare Enterprise Content Management Market By Deployment Type (Cloud, On- Premise), Solutions (Document Management, Imaging and Capturing, Case Management, Record Management, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Mobile Content Management, E-discovery, Others), Component (Software, Solutions), Enterprise Size (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Healthcare Enterprise Content Management Market
Global Healthcare Enterprise Content Management Market is set to witness a stable in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2017 and historic year 2018. Increasing demand for cloud- based solutions in healthcare industry is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Healthcare Enterprise Content Management Market
Enterprise content management is the technology which is usually used in the organization so that they can store, preserve and deliver their content and documents. They are very useful in the healthcare industry as they provide accuracy, efficiency and speed to the healthcare industry. It also helps in collecting vast amount of data related to the patients whether it is medication or any other health history. It also stores the current EMR so that anybody who want to check it can get the access.
- Increasing demand for cloud- based solutions in healthcare industries is driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development is another factor driving the growth of this market.
- Lack of skilled and trained professional is restraining the growth of this market
- Increasing security concerns among population is another factor restraining the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Healthcare Enterprise Content Management Market
By Deployment Type
- On- Premise
- Document Management
- Imaging and Capturing
- Case Management
- Record Management
- Web Content Management
- Digital Asset Management
- Mobile Content Management
By Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. announced that they have acquired VeBridge Holdings, Inc. The main aim of the acquisition is to provide number of content management solutions to the customers in manufacturing, education, insurance spaces and healthcare. This will help the company to meet the need and requirement of the people and provide best product and services to the end- users as well.
- In October 2018, OpenText announced that they have acquired Liaison Technologies, Inc. The acquisition will help the company to enhance OpenText’s offerings in business-to-business integration solutions, master data management capabilities and application-to-application integration. The acquisition will also help the company to meet the growing demand for integration platform-as-a-service.
Competitive Analysis: Global Healthcare Enterprise Content Management Market
Global healthcare enterprise content management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of healthcare enterprise content management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Healthcare Enterprise Content Management Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global healthcare enterprise content management market are Agfa-Gevaert Group, Alfresco Software, Inc., Box, Atlassian, Computhink, Inc., Xerox Corporation, DocuWare Corporation, Everteam, Fabasoft, Hyland Software, Inc., IBM Corporation, Laserfiche, M-Files Inc., Microsoft, Newgen Software Technologies Limited., Nuxeo, Open Text Corporation, Oracle, Nuance Communications, Inc., Ricoh Company Ltd., Seismic, Xerox Corporation, Veeva Systems, Streamline Health Solutions, LLC., SpringCM.
Research Methodology: Global Healthcare Enterprise Content Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global healthcare enterprise content management market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)