Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market By Product &Services (Mobile Devices, Mobile Applications, Enterprise Mobility Platforms), Application (Enterprise Solutions, Mhealth Applications), End- User (Payers, Providers, Patients), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market
Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 48.72 billion to an estimated value of USD 288.72 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 24.91% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for personalized medicine which is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market
Healthcare mobility solutions use the mobile applications so that they can provide best healthcare services to the patients. This helps the patient to exchange their healthcare reports and data easily with the healthcare providers and get treatment for their problems easily. This also helps in reducing the overall healthcare cost and also saves time. These apps help the patient to track their blood sugar level, heart rate, and other health related activities. Rising usage of smartphones among population is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing usage of smart devices is driving the growth of this market
- Rising impact of social media on healthcare is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professional is restraining the growth of this market
- Rising safety and security concern related to patients health information is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market
By Product &Services
- Mobile Devices
- Mobile Computers
- RFID Scanners
- Barcode Scanners
- Mobile Applications
- Enterprise Mobility Platforms
- Enterprise Solutions
- Patient Care Management
- Positive Patient ID (PPID)/ Patient Tracking
- Medication Administration
- Specimen Collection and Tracking
- Patient Monitoring
- Dietary and Nutrition
- Infectious Disease Monitoring/Field Data Collection
- Case Management
- Operations Management
- Patient Admissions/Discharge
- Claims Processing
- Revenue Management/Billing
- Asset and Facilities Management
- Materials Management
- Workforce Management
- Time & Attendance Management
- Patient Care Management
- Mhealth Applications
- Chronic Care Management
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Health
- Sleep Monitoring
- Medication Management
By End- User
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Futura Mobility announced that they have acquired the healthcare practices of Impulse Healthcare Solutions. This acquisition will help them to develop new medical record systems for the hospitals. This will help the company to expand their business and create new health services.
- In April 2018, Netsmart announced that they have acquired Change Healthcare's home care. It will help them to combine their Change Healthcare Homecare Advisor and Hospice Advisor solutions into its CareFabric framework. This will also improve the Netsmart position in the market and will enhance their product and services.
Competitive Analysis: Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market
Global healthcare mobility solutions market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of healthcare mobility solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global healthcare mobility solutions market are Omron Healthcare, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Apple Inc., Wipro, Cerner Corporation., Oracle, Cisco Systems India Pvt. Ltd, Zebra Technologies Corp., AirStrip Technologies., Microsoft, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, AT&T Intellectual Property., Express Scripts Holding Company, Netsmart Technologies, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global healthcare mobility solutions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)