Global Hearing Protection Equipment Market By Product Type (Earplugs, Earmuffs, Hearing Bands and Others), Protection type (Enclosures, Aural Inserts, Super-aural Protectors, Circum-aural Protectors), Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Clinics, Online Stores and Others), End-User (Defence And Law Enforcement, Defence And Law Enforcement, Oil And Gas Industry, Construction Industry, Manufacturing Industry, Mining Industry, Forestry, Healthcare, Consumers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hearing Protection Equipment Market
Global Hearing Protection Equipment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 39.52 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 117.56 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.6% in the forecast period of 2018-2026. Increasing government regulations regarding worker’s safety, increasing demand for hearing protection equipment in manufacturing sector, technological advancements and rising employment in construction industry to drive growth of the global market over the forecast period.
Market Definition: Global Hearing Protection Equipment Market
Hearing protection may be defined as those devices which act as a barrier against the sound transmitting noises.it mainly includes earplugs, earmuffs and hearing bands. They are mainly used by users addicted to a noise level of 80db in a day. Earplugs are those devices that are inserted into the ear canal protecting the ear. Earmuffs are the ones that cover the whole external ear like a cushion pad. Hearing bands are the devices which cover the external ear to gain noise attenuation.
- The demand of hearing protection devices in the military & defence sector is expected to increase the growth of the target market.
- The increased demand of HPD (hearing protection devices) in the manufacturing industry, technological advancements and rising construction industry is a major factor towards driving the global market.
- Limited healthcare infrastructure in low income countries dampens the hearing protection device market.
- Lack of awareness about such products is another major restraint to the global market.
Segmentation: Global Hearing Protection Equipment Market
- By Product Type
- Hearing Bands
- By Protection type
- Aural Inserts
- Super-aural Protectors
- Circum-aural Protectors
- By Distribution Channel
- Online Stores
- Others Specialty
- By End-User
- Defence And Law Enforcement
- Oil And Gas Industry
- Construction Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Mining Industry
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- During 2017, earplugs dominated the market accounting for around 60% for the total market share and demand for hearing protection equipment is likely to remain relatively high in North America over the next couple of years.
- Beyond 2018, players focusing on expanding geographic presence to garner market opportunities in developing economies. In terms of revenue, the North America currently accounts for the largest share of the global market and trend is expected to continue.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hearing Protection Equipment Market
The global hearing protection equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Hearing Protection Equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Hearing Protection Equipment Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in global hearing protection equipment market are: Honeywell International Inc., 3M, Phonak, Etymotic Research, Hellberg Safety AB, Hunter Electronic, NoNoise B.V., Sensear Pty Ltd., SensGard, Silenta, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Elvex Corporation, ADCO Hearing Products Inc., Centurion Safety EU, Sonomax Technologies Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Hearing Protection Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved