Global Heat Resistant Polymers Market By Type (Fluoropolymers, Polyimides, Polyphenylene Sulfide, Polybenzimidazole, Polyether Ether Ketone, Others), End Use (Transportation, Electronics & Electrical, Other Industries), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Heat Resistant Polymers Market
Global Heat Resistant Polymers market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.This rise in market value can be attributed to growing demand for heat resistant polymers they are a replacement to conventional materials.
Market Definition: Global Heat Resistant Polymers Market
Heat Resistant Polymers are the polymers that have the capacity to tolerate extremely high temperatures. These polymers have a longer life as compared to other polymers due to their nature of getting recycled through reheating and reshaping. Heat resistant polymers are composed of heterocyclic and aromatic species that are linked by flexible bridging groups. Due to their properties of resisting high temperatures, heat resistant polymers are used semiconductor, petro/chemical, aerospace, and transportation industries.
- Increasing demand of heat resistant polymers in automotive and aerospace industries acts as the major driver in the growth of the market
- Increased application scope in fuel efficient, manufacturing compact by replacing metallic parts boosts the demand of high resistant polymers
- Difficulty in the processing of heat resistant polymers hinders the growth of the market
- High cost of heat resistant polymers as compared to other polymers affect the market growth
Segmentation: Global Heat Resistant Polymers Market
- Polyphenylene Sulfide
- Polyether Ether Ketone
- Electronics & Electrical
- Other Industries
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Arkema acquired ArrMaz, a global provider of specialty surfactants for mining and crop nutrition. The acquisition helped the company to not only accelerate its regional exposure but also, enhanced its commercial and technological capabilities
- In January 2019, Celanese Corporation announced its acquisition of India’s largest ETP manufacturer, Next Polymers Ltd. This acquisition helped the company to expand their global manufacturing footprints in India
Global Heat Resistant Polymers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Heat Resistant Polymers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in Heat Resistant Polymers market are BASF SE, Arkema Group, Evonik Industries AG, DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd., Celanese Corporation, Solvay, KURARAY CO., LTD., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Victrex plc., Dongyue Group, DIC CORPORATION, Honeywell International Inc, Covestro AG, Parkway Products, LLC, A. Schulman, Inc., Caledonian Industries Ltd, Quadrant Epp Surlon India Limited, Tri-Mack Plastics Manufacturing Corporation, Dow, Huntsman International LLC, PolyOne Corporation, RTP Company, Ensinger
Research Methodology: Global Heat Resistant Polymers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved