Global Heat Stress Monitor Market By Offering (Hardware/Software, Services), Product (Fixed, Handheld, Portable), Technology (Black Globe/Globe Thermometer, Natural Wet Bulb, Dry Bulb Thermometer, Relative Humidity & Air Flow), Application (Military, Athletics & Sports, Manufacturing Plants, Mining, Oil & Gas, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Heat Stress Monitor Market
Global Heat Stress Monitor Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 41.95 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 73.10 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rising trend can be attributed to the rising safety and health concerns of the workers employed in difficult environmental conditions.
Market Definition: Global Heat Stress Monitor Market
Heat stress monitors are majorly applied on workers working in high stress and high heat conditions, it monitors temperatures of the environment and the user it is applied on, alerting the user of any threatening conditions like heat stroke, dehydration and informs the user to hydrate them and cool down. These monitors employ the WBGT (Wet Bulb Globe Temperature) systems to measure the appropriate working temperature conditions.
- Increased concern about the safety and health of workers and the low cost of these monitors is expected to drive the market growth
- Rising adoption and safety regulations regarding heat stress management is also expected to drive the market growth
- Lack of information and required professionals for the monitoring of heat stress is expected to act as a restraint to the market
- Absence of any severe regulations regarding the employment of heat stress monitors in the applicable industries is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Heat Stress Monitor Market
- By Offering
- By Product
- By Technology
- Black Globe/Globe Thermometer
- Natural Wet Bulb
- Dry Bulb Thermometer
- Relative Humidity & Air Flow
- By Application
- Athletics & Sports
- Manufacturing Plants
- Oil & Gas
- Shipbuilding Operations
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2017, Fujitsu Limited announced that they had developed a new algorithm for the evaluation of heat stress in security guards, called Human Centric AI Zinrai, which aimed at calculating the heat stress over a continued period of time rather than calculating the levels once.
- 2018 Advanced Institute on Disaster Risk Reduction with Systems Approach for Slow-Onset Climate Disasters (AI-SOCD) aimed at focusing on heat stress sensors, early warning & information technology taking place in IRDR ICoE-Taipei from June 4-8, 2018.
Competitive Analysis: Global Heat Stress Monitor Market
Global heat stress monitor market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of heat stress monitor market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Heat Stress Monitor Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the heat stress monitor market are TSI., Nielsen-Kellerman Co., FLIR Systems, Romteck Australia Pty Ltd, SPER SCIENTIFIC, Runrite Electronics, Besantek, SCADACore, PCE Instruments, LSI LASTEM s.r.l., skSATO (SATO KEIRYOKI MFG. CO., LTD.), SCARLET TECH, Numag Data Systems Pvt Ltd., General Tools & Instruments LLC., TES Electrical Electronic Cop., Air-Met Scientific Pty Ltd., Enviro., Sensidyne LP, and Anaum - Test and Measurement.
Research Methodology: Global Heat Stress Monitor Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved