Global Heavy-Duty Connector Market, By Component (Inserts & Contacts, Hoods & Housings, Accessories), By Material (Plastic, Metal), By Termination Method (Screw, Crimp), By Application (Construction, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Railway), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Heavy-Duty Connector Market
The Global Heavy-Duty Connector Market accounted for USD 2.72 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Heavy-Duty Connector Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the heavy-duty connector market in the next 8 years. Heavy-duty connectors help in protecting interfaces and confirm safe power transmission even at the severe condition. These types of connector are resistant to vibrations, water, dirt and high mechanical strain. Heavy-duty connectors are utilized at a time of simple, secure and time consuming assembly of facilities and machinery. Increasing acceptance of industrial automation solutions is one of the factors which have driven this market. For instance, Xiamen Wain Electrical Co., Ltd., a China based company, mostly utilizing WAIN heavy duty connector in automobile production line due to its various features such as dust and pollution resistance, proper maintenance and higher efficiency. Another factor which can be considered in driving the heavy-duty connector market is increase in the product line of heavy-duty connector. For instance, in 2016, Smiths Interconnect (U.S.), has launched Aurora Series, which is a COTS Plus 2mm hard metric connector for the application of Compact PCI. Thus, this shows that product offering made by various manufacturers will lead the heavy-duty connector market in the forecasting period.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in the investment in renewable energy
- Rising importance of industrial safety
- Implication of government regulations and safety standards
- Increasing acceptance of industrial automation solutions
- Lack in Coordination of Standards
Market Segmentation: Global Heavy-Duty Connector Market
- The global heavy-duty connector market is segmented based on component, material, termination method, application and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the global heavy-duty connector market is segmented into inserts and contacts, hoods and housings, accessories.
- On the basis of material, the global heavy-duty connector market is segmented into plastic and metal.
- On the basis of termination method, the global heavy-duty connector market is segmented into screw, crimp and others.
- On the basis of application, the global heavy-duty connector market is segmented into construction, manufacturing, oil and gas, railway and others.
- Based on geography, the global heavy-duty connector market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Heavy-Duty Connector Market
The global heavy-duty connector market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Heavy-Duty Connector Market
Some of the major players in global heavy-duty connector market are ITT INC., HARTING Technology Group, Wieland Electric GmbH, TE Connectivity, CHINA UTILITY ELECTRICAL CO., LTD, Lapp Group, Amphenol Sine Systems, Weidmüller Interface GmbH & Co. KG, Xiamen Wain Electrical Co., Ltd., ODU GmbH & Co. KG, Smiths Interconnect, Molex, LLC, H.H. Barnum Company, NEO – TECH Control Systems, OEM Automatic, Pheonix Contact, Walther Electric, Inc. and Weald Electronics Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Heavy-Duty Connector Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.