Global Hematology Oncology Market By Hematology Product (Hematology Analyzers, Hematology Reagents, Flow Cytometers, Hematology Cell Counters, Slide Stainers, Coagulation Analyzers, Hematology Testing, Centrifuges, Hemoglobinometers, Others), Hematology Applications (Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Cardiovascular Disorders, Blood Screening, Diabetes, HIV, Auto – Immune Diseases), Oncology Drug Class Type (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Immunotherapy, Hormonal Therapy), Oncology Indication (Lung Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Liver Cancer, Esophagus Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Clinical Testing Institutes, Patient Self- Testing, Other End- Users), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hematology Oncology Market
Global hematology oncology market is set to witness substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising incidences of blood disorders and technological advancement in healthcare industry are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Hematology Oncology Market
Hematology is the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of blood and bone marrow disorders as well as hemostatic, immunological, and vascular systems. Oncology is that branch of medicine which deals with the treatment and diagnosis of cancer. Hematology is widely used in applications such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, blood screening, diabetes and other. Oncology is used in three major areas such as medical, surgical and radiation. Hormonal therapy, targeted therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy are some of the common oncology drug class type. Hematology oncology encompasses disorders such as anemia with hemophilia, iron deficiency, thalassemias, leukemias, sickle cell disease, and lymphomas, as well as other organ cancers.
- Growing aging population will accelerate the market growth
- Rising collaboration between pharmaceutical companies also acts as a market driver
- Increasing healthcare expenditure is another factor boosting the growth of this market
- Rising cases of blood disorders will accelerate the market growth
- High cost of the cancer drugs will hamper the market growth
- Harmful effects of cancer drugs will also restrict the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Hematology Oncology Market
By Device Type
- Handheld Device
- Bench-Top Device
- Ion-exchange HPLC
- Enzymatic Assay
- Affinity Binding Chromatography
- Turbidimetric Inhibition Immunoassay
By End- User
- Diagnostic Laboratory
By Test Type
- HbA1c Laboratory Testing
- Hb1Ac Point of Care Testing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Aurobindo Pharma announced the acquisition of seven marked injectable products from Spectrum Pharmaceutical. With this acquisition company will enter into the oncology market and provide different products to their customers. This acquisition will help the company to enhance their revenue generation and diversify their business
- In May 2018, Eli Lilly announced the acquisition of Armo BioSciences and AurKa Pharma so they can enhance their cancer treatment portfolio. AurKa Pharma's acquisition extends the company’s portfolio with a promising oncology compound targeting a distinct pathway through the cell cycle and Armo Biosciences will help the company to provide treatment for different types of cancers
Global hematology oncology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hematology oncology market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global hematology oncology market are Abbott Laboratories; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Danaher; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Novo Nordisk A/S; PerkinElmer Inc; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc; AbbVie Inc; Astellas Pharma Inc.; AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; CELGENE CORPORATION; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc; Merck & Co., Inc.; Novartis AG; Pfizer Inc.; Boule; Sysmex Corporation; Beckman Coulter, Inc; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Hematology Oncology Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hematology oncology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)