Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment Market, By Product (Monitors, Disposables, Services), Type (Invasive, Minimally invasive, Noninvasive), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics and ambulatory care centers, Home care settings), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment Market
The Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 855.7 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1,374.2 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to increasing number of surgeries and growing prevalence of diseases related to changing lifestyle of the people.
Market Definition: Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment Market
The hemodynamic monitoring equipment helps in inspecting the quality of life, longetivity and cardiovascular health conditions of patients. These factors can be measured using different equipments such as pressure transducing equipment, electrical, invasive & non-invasive and photometric devices. These equipments also consists of different intravascular catheters.
- Rising geriatric population over the world is a major factor leading to industry growth
- Constant innovations and technological developments in the industry will act as a major market driver
- Risks related to invasive hemodynamic monitoring is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Lack of awareness related to diagnosis of various diseases will also hamper the market demand
Segmentation: Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment Market
- By Product
- Pulmonary artery catheters
- Cardiac output monitors
- Airflow Sensors
- By Type
- Minimally invasive
- By End User
- Clinics and ambulatory care centers
- Home care settings
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, ICU Medical Inc. integrated their ICU Medical MedNet safety software with Allscripts Sunrise HER, which enabled both infusion documentation and smart pump programming to offer hospitals with greater visibility, nurse satisfaction and infusion safety to patient care.
- In May 2018, Deltex Medical Group plc launched TrueVue Loops display software on CardioQ-ODM+ haemodynamic monitoring platform, which helped its users to give a simultaneous display of patient’s aortic blood pressure and aortic blood flow velocity.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment Market
The global hemodynamic monitoring equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hemodynamic monitoring equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the hemodynamic monitoring equipment market are Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Pulsion Medical Systems SE, LiDCO, Deltex Medical, ICU Medical Inc., CNSystems Medizintechnik GmbH, Caretaker LLC, Osypka Medical GmbH, Cheetah Medical, NI Medical, Uscom, Argon Medical, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, EvenaMed, General Electric Company, McKesson Corporation, Siemens Ltd, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA,, Schwarzer Cardiotek, Mars Medical Products Co., Ltd., Vytech, Seda S.p.A and Endotronix, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Healthcare IT Solution Providers, Healthcare IT Vendors, Healthcare IT Service Providers, Hospitals and Physician Offices, Diagnostic Laboratories, Healthcare Payers, Catheterization laboratories, Government Institutes, Market Research and Consulting Firms, Venture Capitalists and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global hemodynamic monitoring equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)