Global Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Market By Delivery Mode (Cloud-Based Solutions, On-Premise Solutions), Application (Practice Management, Patient Management, E-Prescribing, Referral Management, Population Health Management, Decision Support, Health Analytics), Practice Size (Large Practices, Small-to-Medium-Sized Practices, Solo Practices), End- User (Hospital-Owned Ambulatory Centers, Independent Centers), Function (Reporting, Planning, Billing, Analysis, Remote Medicine Engagement, Medical Assistance), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Market
Global ambulatory electronic health records market is set to witness of substantial CAGR of 6.37% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising demand for cloud based EHR solutions and rising healthcare expenditure are the factors for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Market
Ambulatory electronic health records are specially designed so they can be used for outpatient care facilities and smaller practices. This provides access to the health providers so they can go through the medical history of the patient which is stored in the electronic data base. This helps the medical provider to track the patient medical records and other health related history. This also helps them by making the future diagnose process simple and easier. They are widely used in application such as referral management, practice management, referral management, health analytics and other.
- Increasing government support to adopt healthcare information technologies will drive the market
- Rising usage of EHR solution will also propel the market growth
- Growing demand for the fluid movement of healthcare information will also contribute as a factor accelerating the growth of this market
- Increasing awareness towards healthcare solutions can also act as a driving factor for this market growth
- High infrastructure investment will restrain the market growth
- Regulatory and technological barriers will also hamper the growth of this market
- Rising cost pressure will also restrict the market growth
Segmentation: Global Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Market
By Delivery Mode
- Cloud-Based Solutions
- On-Premise Solutions
- Practice Management
- Patient Management
- Referral Management
- Population Health Management
- Decision Support
- Health Analytics
By Practice Size
- Large Practices
- Small-to-Medium-Sized Practices
- Solo Practices
By End- User
- Hospital-Owned Ambulatory Centers
- Independent Centers
- Reporting, Planning
- Billing, Analysis
- Remote Medicine Engagement
- Medical Assistance
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, eMDs, Inc. announced the acquisition of Aprima Medical Software so they can provide advance clinical solutions to their patients. The distinctive combination of techniques and services help them to serve healthcare providers the most strong and extensive portfolio of alternatives available and that implies higher effect, enhanced efficiency, and less operational burden
- In January 2018, Allscripts announced the acquisition of Practice Fusion so the company can expand them in data sharing technologies, big data insights and analytics, , and provide clinical trial solutions to help life sciences organizations to enhance bringing life-changing therapies to market. This acquisition will help the company provide advance health information technology and solutions
Global ambulatory electronic health records market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ambulatory electronic health records market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global ambulatory electronic health records market are Epic Systems Corporation, Cerner Corporation, eClinicalWorks, Practice Fusion, Inc., eMDs, Inc., VIRENCE HEALTH, McKesson Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare, LLC, Athenahealth., NXGN Management, LLC, Medical Information Technology, Inc., MEDHOST., Greenway Health, LLC, Aprima, Azalea Health among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global ambulatory electronic health records market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)