Global Hemoglobin Testing Market By Technology (Chromatography, Immunoassay, Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Research Centers, Laboratories, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hemoglobin Testing Market
Global hemoglobin testing market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 8.68% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the accurate detection of various other diseases prevalent with low hemoglobin levels.
Market Definition: Global Hemoglobin Testing Market
Hemoglobin testing is the process of carrying out diagnostic tests to detect the levels of hemoglobin in the patient’s blood. Hemoglobin’s importance for providing essential nutrients and oxygen to the human body is immeasurable and hence the requirement for accurate monitoring and detection of hemoglobin levels is essential. These tests generally do not require any special requests and can be carried out on the blood samples extracted from the patient.
- Increasing prevalence of diabetic population globally is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Rising prevalence of home-based diagnostic tests is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Advancements in technology resulting in rapid result detection is also expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- High levels of costs associated with the medical devices and concerns regarding the high maintenance costs of these systems is expected to hinder its adoption rate
- Absence of detection of other molecular components other than hemoglobin levels with this tests is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Hemoglobin Testing Market
- Research Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Danaher’s HemoCue announced that they had received US FDA’s 510(k) clearance for their “HemoCue Hb 801 System”, a rapid diagnostic test capable of detecting hemoglobin levels of patients. This clearance enables the company to provide the product availability to physicians and clinics all across the United States. The product is designed only for in vitro diagnosis and will help the company in providing this advanced technological test to major clinics.
- In January 2019, EKF Diagnostics announced that they had agreed with McKesson Medical Surgical Inc. for their “DiaSpect Tm”, their hand-held reagent-free hemoglobin analyzer. The agreement is concluded after the US FDA had given 510(k) clearance to the product in April 2018. The product requires minimal training settings before its utilization while its broad range of utilizations in different healthcare settings makes it an ideal product offering.
Global hemoglobin testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hemoglobin testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global hemoglobin testing market are Abbott; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Danaher; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; EKF Diagnostics; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; ACON Laboratories, Inc.; Biomedomics Inc; Hemosure, Inc.; HUMASIS.COM; Immunostics Inc.; Germaine Laboratories, Inc.; Portea Medical; LifeSign LLC; Medixbiochemica; NanoEnTek Inc.; Quidel Corporation; Rtalabs; SA Scientific; TCS Biosciences Ltd.; Biohit Oyj; Microgen; Nova Biomedical and STRECK, INC. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Hemoglobin Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hemoglobin testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)