Global Hernia Repair Devices Market By Product (Mesh), Fixation (Tack, Suture, Staple, Glue), Approach (Laparoscopic, Open), Surgery Type (Inguinal Hernia, Incisional/Ventral Hernia, Umbilical Hernia, Femoral Hernia, Others), Care Setting (In-Patient, Out-Patient), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hernia Repair Devices Market
Global hernia repair devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of 5.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the surging incidents of hernia and continuous advancements in technology.
Market Definition: Global Hernia Repair Devices Market
Hernia is a medical problem that increases an organ or fatty tissue through a weak place where it is usually contained. Hernia repair is a hernia treatment surgery which is one of the most frequently performed surgical procedures in the world. The two common techniques of hernia repair are laparoscopic hernia repair surgery and open tension-free repair surgery. These surgeries are conducted using fixing equipment and surgery based on consumables.
- Surging incidence of hernia, is driving the growth of the market
- Continuous advancement technology, is flourishing the growth of the market
- Rising aging population, is also helping the market to grow
- Increasing preference for robotic surgeries, drive the market growth
- Costly hernia repair devices, will act as a restraint
- Lack of skilled professionals, hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global Hernia Repair Devices Market
- Synthetic Mesh
- Biological Mesh
By Surgery Type
- Inguinal Hernia
- Incisional/Ventral Hernia
- Umbilical Hernia
- Femoral Hernia
By Care Setting
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2017, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. has received the allowance for Gore SYNECOR Preperitoneal Biomaterial hernia repair device from the U.S. FDA. This allowance will help the company to expand and also offer all types of treatments for hernia cases.
- In October 2014, Cook Biotech has launched Zenapro hybrid hernia repair device. Cook Biotech developed and supplied the first hernia-repair product to surgeons that includes the tissue-remodeling characteristics and the patient-result advantages of a biological graft with the power of a synthetic large-porous mesh. This product will lead to the expansion of the product portfolio for this company.
Global hernia repair devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hernia repair devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global hernia repair devices market are Medtronic, Medical Devices Business Services, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Lifecell, Getinge AB, Cook, Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd., Dipromed Srl, COUSIN BIOTECH, TransEasy Tech, Via Surgical, United Surgical Industries, Dolphin Sutures, Baxter, Sutures India, Hi-Tech Equipments Company, Kollsut-USA, Motley Rice, BG Medical LLC, Lotus Surgicals among others.
Research Methodology: Global Hernia Repair Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hernia repair devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)