Global Hexamethylenediamine Market By Application (Nylon Synthesis, Curing Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals, Chemical Synthesis, Medical Applications, Adhesives, and Others), End-User (Automotive, Textile, Paints and Coatings, Petrochemical, and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hexamethylenediamine Market
Global hexamethylenediamine market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 8.46 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing demand for polyamides from the 3D printing market and increasing demand from the nylon 66 resin industries.
Market Definition: Global Hexamethylenediamine Market
Hexamethylenediamine is an organic compound that appears as a colourless solid and has unpleasant odour. Its formula is H2N(CH2)6NH2. The manufacturing of hexamethylenediamine is done by the hydrogenation of Adiponitrile. They are used in various applications that include manufacturing of coatings & adhesives, as a corrosion inhibitor chemical and others.
- Demand of hexamethylenediamine for the manufacturing of nylon 66 fiber and resins can act as a driver for the market
- Increasing demand for polyamides from the 3D printing market; this factor can also act as a driver for the market
- Increased use of nylon in the automotive industry can act as a driver for the market
- Increased focus on research and development in order to replace hexamethylenediamine with some other substitute, during the manufacturing of nylon can act as a restrain for the market
- Lack of institutional arrangements for the consumption of hexamethylenediamine in emerging economies; this factor can also act as a restraint for the market
- Stringent regulations while governing the transport, packing and manufacturing of hexamethylenediamine due to its high corrosive property can act as a restraint for the market
Global Hexamethylenediamine Market Segmentation:
- Nylon Synthesis
- Curing Agents
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Chemical Synthesis
- Medical Applications
- Paints and Coatings
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, expanded their biologics manufacturing site at Aubonne. The company invested USD 168.26 million for this expansion. The expansion will help the company to increase their production capacity and also in meeting the growing demand for treatment.
- In November 2013, DuPont sold their Glass Laminating Solutions/Vinyls (GLS/Vinyls) to Kuraray Co. Ltd. GLS/Vinyls is a part of their industrial and packaging polymers and it specializes in laminated safety of glass. The sale was done at USD 391 million.
Global hexamethylenediamine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hexamethylenediamine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the hexamethylenediamine market are BASF SE, TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Merck KGaA, Evonik Industries AG, Ashland, INVISTA, Radici Partecipazioni SpA, Daejungche Chemicals & Metals Co., Ltd., Genomatica Inc., Junsei Chemical Co., Ltd., Suzhou Sichang Learning Technology Co., Ltd., Alfa Aesar, and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Hexamethylenediamine Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved