Global High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) Market By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Data Type (Unstructured, Semi-Structured, Structured), Deployment Model (On-Premises, On-Demand), Industry Vertical (BFSI, Government & Defense, Manufacturing, Academia & Research, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utility, Retail & Consumer Goods, Transportation & Logistics, IT & Telecommunications, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) Market
Global high performance data analytics (HPDA) market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 235.48 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased focus and need for providing real-time analysis of large sets of data.
Market Definition: Global High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) Market
High-performance data analytics can be defined as the technology which is based on the high-performance computing system which helps in analyzation of patterns and provision of valuable information from large data. This technology processes high-level of software speeds which are more than a teraflop, which results in quicker examination and thereby quicker results of analysis of the data sets.
- Higher processing speed and quicker analysis time associated with this technology amid significant rise in the amount of data generated globally is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Significant rise in the generation of data/information from a number of end-use industries; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Requirement of large capital funding for investment and integration of these systems; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Complications and problems faced in programming of these systems are factors expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) Market
- Professional Services
- System Integration & Deployment
- Training, Support & Maintenance Services
- Consulting Services
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Data Type
By Deployment Model
By Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Government & Defense
- Academia & Research
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Utility
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Transportation & Logistics
- IT & Telecommunications
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Software AG announced that they had acquired TreadMiner NV, which will help in complementing the service and product offerings already available with Software AG. TreadMiner NV is a web-based analytics platform providing patterns, and any irregularities in the production of various organizations.
- In August 2016, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP announced that they had agreed to acquire SGI, for an approximate amount of USD 275 million. This acquisition will help in establishing a global leader of Hewlett Packard for providing high-performance computing solutions such as, analytics, data management for various industrial verticals.
Competitive Analysis: Global High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) Market
Global high performance data analytics (HPDA) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of high performance data analytics (HPDA) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the high performance data analytics (HPDA) market are Intel Corporation; Cisco; IBM Corporation; Cray Inc.; TABLEAU SOFTWARE; Software AG; Teradata; Oracle; Atos SE; Red Hat, Inc.; Microsoft; Juniper Networks, Inc.; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; SAP SE; SAS Institute Inc.; MicroStrategy Incorporated; Dell; Google; Datameer, Inc.; Splunk Inc. and ALTERYX, INC.
Research Methodology: Global High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved