Global High Performance Fiber Market, By Type (Carbon Fibers, Polybenzimidazole (PBI), Aramid, Polyphenylene Sulfide Fiber (PPS), Fluoropolymer Fibers, Ceramic Fibers, High-Strength PE Fibers, HDPE Fibers, Melamine Fibers, Glass Fibers, Others), Usage Type (Polymer Composites, Non-Polymer Composites), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Distributors), End User (Construction and Building, Electronics and Telecommunication, Aerospace and Defense, Textile, Automotive, Medical, Sporting Goods, Wind Energy, Oil and Gas, Electrical and Electronics, Non-Woven, Filtration, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The high performance fiber market size is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 9.30% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research report on high performance fiber market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecasted period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
High performance fibers offer excellent strength and chemical and heat resistance. The high performance fibers have various attributes such as high elongation, high tension, fire resistance and insulation.
The rise in usage in various industries such as automotive, aerospace, construction and buildings and electronics has heightened the demand for the high performance fiber thus is expected to influence the growth of the high performance fiber market. In line with this, the strict government regulations for reducing emission of CO2 and high demand for light weight components in vehicles are also anticipated to act as key determinants favoring the growth of the high performance fiber market over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Also the, high performance fiber components are light in weight therefore provide more fuel efficiency, and it also increases the durability of components, and thus is also expected to positively impact the growth of the high performance fiber market. The major factor accountable for the growth of the market is the rise in demand for greater safety and security among the population.
However, the high manufacturing cost and high investment in R&D are likely to act as key restraints towards high performance fiber market growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028, whereas the rise in concerns related to recycling of high performance fiber can challenge the growth of the high performance fiber market in the above mentioned forecast period.
Furthermore, the rise in the need for lightweight materials in aerospace and defense industry and high demand for security and protective equipment are expected to offer a variety of growth opportunities for the high performance fiber market in the above mentioned forecast period.
This high performance fiber market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on the high performance fiber market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global High Performance Fiber Market Scope and Market Size
- The high performance fiber market is segmented on the basis of type, usage type, distribution channel and end user. The growth amongst the different segments helps you in attaining the knowledge related to the different growth factors expected to be prevalent throughout the market and formulate different strategies to help identify core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the high performance fiber market is segmented into carbon fibers, polybenzimidazole (PBI), aramid, polyphenylene sulfide fiber (PPS), fluoropolymer fibers, ceramic fibers, high-strength PE fibers, HDPE fibers, melamine fibers, glass fibers and others. Aramid has further been segmented into meta aramid and para aramid. Carbon fibers have further been segmented into PAN based carbon fiber and pitch based carbon fiber.
- Based on usage type, the high performance fiber market is segmented into polymer composites and non-polymer composites.
- The distribution channel for high performance fiber market is segmented into direct sales and distributors.
- Based on end user, the high performance fiber market is segmented into construction and building, electronics and telecommunication, aerospace and defense, textile, automotive, medical, sporting goods, wind energy, electrical and electronics, oil and gas, non-woven, filtration and others. Aerospace and defense has further been segmented into commercial aircraft, regional aircraft, general aviation, helicopter, military and others. Sporting goods have further been segmented into golf shaft, fishing rods, skis and snowboard and others. Automotive has further been segmented into pressure vessel, monocoque / passenger cell, body closures and others. Medical has further been segmented into Table for CT scan and MRI scan, prosthetic devices and others. Wind energy has further been segmented into blades and others. Oil and gas has further been segmented into bulk storage and others.
High Performance Fiber Market Country Level Analysis
The high performance fiber market is analyzed and market size, volume information is provided by country, type, usage type, distribution channel and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
North America leads the high performance fiber market because of the strong presence of key aircraft manufacturers and rise in defense expenditure. Asia-Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth of the over the forecast of 2021 to 2028 due to rapid increase in the demand for the fiber reinforced composites materials in the electronics, automotive and construction industry.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and High Performance Fiber Market Share Analysis
The high performance fiber market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to high performance fiber market.
The major players covered in the high performance fiber market report are SGL Carbon, Solvay, Hexcel Corporation, Axiom Materials, Inc., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., DuPont, DSM, TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC., W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., KUREHA CORPORATION, Teijin Carbon Europe GmbH, Sarla Performance Fibers Limited, JEC Group, AGY, Owens Corning, Braj Binani Group, ZOLTEK, ZHONGFU SHENYING CARBON FIBER CO., LTD., and Bally Ribbon Mills among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.