Global High Temperature Adhesive Market, By Polymer Type (Epoxy, Silicone, Polyurethane, and Acrylic), By Technology (Solvent based, Reactive, Film, Hot Melt, and Others), and By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global High Temperature Adhesive Market
The Global High Temperature Adhesive Market is expected to reach USD 4.90 billion by 2025, from USD 3.50 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global High Temperature Adhesive Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the high temperature adhesive market in the next 8 years. Adhesive are the substance applied on one surface or both surfaces. The two separate items that bind them together and resists their separation is called high temperature adhesive. It’s applicable when the service temperature of boding agent when two surface is above 150°C. Adhesives are also known as glue, cement, mucilage, or paste. According to, The Daubert Chemical Company, high-performance adhesives are widely used in thermoforming, lamination and assembly applications. As company provide wide range of adhesive products which are designed to meet specific application for requirements. As per article published in Adhesives.Org, structural adhesives will replace mechanical fasteners like bolts and welding .This will cut the adhesive cost by reducing the material and assembly time required for fasteners, spot welds and filler metal .They are also excellent for bonding dissimilar substrates as compared to mechanical fasteners
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Use of high temperature adhesives replacing mechanical fastener.
- Rapid increasing demand in automotive and aerospace industry.
- Growing demand in Asia-Pacific region.
- Increase advancement in Product Portfolio.
- Increase demand from the thermoforming and lamination sector.
- Higher dependence on economic cycle.
Market Segmentation: Global High Temperature Adhesive Market
- The global high temperature adhesive market is segmented based on polymer type, technology type and geographical segments.
- Based on polymer type, the global high temperature adhesive market is segmented into epoxy, silicone, polyurethane, acrylic and other
- On the basis of technology, the global high temperature adhesive market segmented into solvent based, reactive, film, hot melt and others.
- Based on geography, the global high temperature adhesive market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global High Temperature Adhesive Market
The global high temperature adhesive market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of high temperature adhesive market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global High Temperature Adhesive Market
Some of the major players operating in the global high temperature adhesive market are The Dow Chemical Company, 3M, Dow Corning Corporation., Master Bond, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Permabond LLC, Aremco, Delo Industrie Klebstoffe, Cotronics Corp., Axiom Materials, Cyberbond L.L.C., ThreeBond International,Inc, Bostik, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION., NYATEX, pure-chemical, Daubert Chemical Company, among others.
Research Methodology: Global High Temperature Adhesive Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.