Global HIV Diagnosis Market By Product Type (Consumables, Assay, Kits & Reagents, Other Consumables, Instruments, Software and Services), Test Type (Antibody Tests, CD4 Count, Viral Load, Early Infant and Viral Identification), Application (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, Blood Banks, Home Care Settings, Others) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global HIV Diagnosis Market
Global HIV diagnosis market is expected to rise by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR of 10.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increase in the healthcare expenditure for HIV, government initiatives to curb down HIV and rise in the blood donations and blood transfusions
Market Definition: Global HIV Diagnosis Market
Diagnosis of blood sample to check the presence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) in a human body, is defined as HIV diagnosis. Diagnosis of HIV includes several tests such as ELISA Test, Saliva Test, Home Test, Viral Test and Western Test. Rising awareness about the HIV and growth in the number of affected person has increased the demand for latest technology to serve the diagnosis purpose properly. Moreover, home kits for testing for diagnosis of HIV have boost the market.
- Increase in the healthcare expenditure for HIV may enhance the market
- Government initiatives to curb down HIV would accelerate the growth
- Growth in advance technology might boost the market
- Rise in the blood donations and blood transfusions will drive the market
- Strict regulations and norms by the governmental bodies might hamper the market
- Huge cost involved in advanced diagnostics can restrict the growth
Segmentation: Global HIV Diagnosis Market
By Product Type
- Kits and Reagents
- Other Consumables
By Test Type
- Antibody Tests
- HIV-1 Screening Tests
- Rapid Tests
- Home Access Dried Blood Spot
- HIV-1 Confirmatory Tests
- Western Blot Tests
- Indirect Immune Fluorescent Antibody Assays (IFA)
- Line Immunoassays (LIA)
- Radio-Immunoprecipitation Assays (RIPA)
- HIV-2 & Group O Diagnostic Tests
- HIV-1 Screening Tests
- CD4 Count
- Viral Load
- Early Infant
- Viral Identification
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Home care settings
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Mylan N.V. a global pharmaceutical company became partnered with Atomo Diagnostics. With the partnership, the organizations tried to commercialize the European Conformity mark for their HIV diagnostic test kits in low and middle income countries. The self-testing kits would help consumers in detection of presence of virus in their body within a short duration of time.
- In October 2016, Siemens Healthineers and IBM Watson Health signed a global strategic alliance of five year. The alliance would help Siemens to reach out hospitals and health system in order to provide value based care to patients suffering from HIV.
Global HIV diagnosis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of HIV diagnosis market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global HIV diagnosis market are Siemens, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott, Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Merck KGaA, BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Hologic, Inc., QIAGEN, bioMerieux SA, AbbVie Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, PointCare, Sysmex Partec GmbH, Apogee Flow Systems Ltd, Sysmex Corporation, ViiV Healthcare group of companies, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Atomo Diagnostics and others.
Research Methodology: : Global HIV Diagnosis Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global HIV diagnosis market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)