Global HLA Typing for Transplant Market By Technology (Non-Molecular Assay, Molecular Assay), Products and Services (Instruments, Reagents and Consumables, Software and Services), Application (Diagnostic Applications, Research Applications), End-User (Hospitals and Transplant Centers, Research Laboratories and Academic Institutions, Commercial Service Providers), Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global HLA Typing for Transplant Market
Global HLA typing for transplant market is expected to rise by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increase in the number of transplantation procedures, rise in technological advancements in HLA typing field and rise in the number of older adult’s organ donors.
Market Definition: Global HLA Typing for Transplant Market
Human leukocyte antigen (HLA) typing is done to check how closely tissue of donor matches with the tissue of recipient before transplantation. Human leukocyte antigens are proteins which inherited from the parents. Immune system uses HLA markers in order to understand the cells location inside the body and recognize which cells belong to body and which do not. HLA matching helps in growth and development of new healthy blood cells and also eliminate the risk of post-transplant complication.
- Increase in the number of transplantation procedures might enhance the market
- Rise in technological advancements in HLA typing field would accelerate the growth
- Increase in the investment and funding for research purpose can act as a catalyst
- Rise in the number of older adults organ donors has driven the market
- Devices are very expensive which can restrict the market
- Stringent policies and norms might act as a restraint
- Limited number of medical center for Organ Donation and Transplantation Procedures would hamper the market
Segmentation: Global HLA Typing for Transplant Market
- Non-Molecular Assay
- Serological Assay
- Mixed Lymphocyte Culture Assay
- Molecular Assay
- Sequence specific primer-PCR
- Sequence specific oligonucleotide-PCR
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Sanger’s Sequencing
By Products and Services
- Reagents and Consumables
- Software and Services
- Diagnostic Applications
- Research Applications
- Hospitals and Transplant Centers
- Research Laboratories and Academic Institutions
- Commercial Service Providers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2017, Thermo Fisher Scientific acquired the Linkage Biosciences. The acquisition would help Thermo Fisher Scientific in expanding the company’s product portfolio by providing HLA-typing kits, KIR-typing kits, HPA-typing kits and strengthening its position in HLA market
- In February 2017, Immure, Inc., launched new MIA FORA NGS FLEX HLA Typing Assay with the capability to cover upto 11 HLA genes. The new typing assay supports high resolution solution without affecting performance. The new product will fulfil the demand of HLA testing community and also provides best quality transplant product line to customers, available in the market
Global HLA typing for transplant market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global HLA typing for transplant market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global HLA typing for transplant market are Abbott, Luminex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Illumina, Inc., QIAGEN, Immucor, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., CareDx Inc, GenDx, Voden Medical Instruments S.p.a., TBG Diagnostics Limited, ProImmune Ltd, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc, Omixon Inc., omicX, MC Diagnostics Ltd, Luminex Corporation, Integrated Gulf Biosystems, InGen and others
Research Methodology: Global HLA Typing for Transplant Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global HLA typing for transplant market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)