Global Homecare Surgical Drains Market By Disease (Abscess, Seroma, Lymphocele), Product Type (Active drains, Passive drains), Type (Bulb- Type Drains, Reliavac Drains), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Homecare Surgical Drains Market
Global homecare surgical drains market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing cases of abscess and seroma is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Homecare Surgical Drains Market
Homecare surgical drains are used to remove fluid from the body. They are specially designed to treat diseases like abscess, seroma or lymphocele. They usually consist of lock and stoplock where stoplock is used to control the flow of the liquid through the tube. These drains can only be removed after the discussion with the doctors. Rising cases of lymphocele and puss among population is the major factors fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising cases of the lymphocele among consumer is driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development is another factor driving market
- Rising demand for homecare surgical drainage devices is driving the market growth
- Lack of awareness about the homecare surgical drains among consumer is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Homecare Surgical Drains Market
By Product Type
- Active Drains
- Passive Drains
- Bulb- Type Drains
- Reliavac Drains
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2016, Santen pharmaceutical announced that they have acquired InnFocus so that they can strengthen their position in glaucoma pipeline and also create new innovation in ophthalmology. The InnFocus MicroShunt is the world’s first minimally invasive stand-alone procedure for mild, moderate, and severe stage primary open-angle glaucoma.
- In November 2016, The Department of Nursing at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre (RGCIRC) Delhi announced Nursiconon “LinesandSurgicalDrains” conference to be held on 26th November, 2016 whose main topic is Lines and surgical drain care: the more you know the safer it gets. The main aim of the conference is to increase the quality of life for patients with surgical drains and lines.
Competitive Analysis: Global Homecare Surgical Drains Market
Global homecare surgical drains market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of homecare surgical drains market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Homecare Surgical Drains Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global homecare surgical drains market are B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health., BD, ConvaTec Inc., Medical Devices Business Services, Inc., Stryker, Romsons Group, Redax, Medtronic, Medline Industries, Inc, Cook, Poly Medicure Limited, Zimmer Biomet, Global Medikit Limited, Degania Silicone Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Homecare Surgical Drains Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global homecare surgical drains market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)