Global House Dust Mite Allergy Treatment Market By Diagnosis (Skin Prick Test (SPT), Specific IgE Blood Test, Others), Therapy Type (Medication, Immunotherapy, Nasal Irrigation, Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Nasal, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global House Dust Mite Allergy Treatment Market
Global house dust mite allergy treatment market is estimated to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. Research and development of novel drugs for treatment of allergy and adoption of using health supplements for improving immunity by people are some opportunities for growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global House Dust Mite Allergy Treatment Market
Dust mite allergy is an allergic reaction caused by dust mites which are present in house environment. House dust mites are extremely tiny bugs which have a very adaptive habitat and can live in any climatic condition. Some people with strong immune system do not respond to these mites but people affected by these shows symptoms such as hay fever, running nose, cough and others. Many people also experiences conditions like allergy rhinitis, sinus infections and asthma.
According to WHO, among all the types of respiratory allergies, approximately 70% allergic reactions are associated with house dust mites. The prevalence of allergic rhinitis accounts for approximately 10-25%, worldwide.
- Rising prevalence rate of allergies caused by house dust mites drives the growth of market
- Increasing prevalence of allergic conditions caused by any source such as house dust mites, coupled with adoption of immunoassay as diagnostic test also acts as a market driver
- Rising pollution increases the sensitivity to respond for allergic reactions; this is another factor boosting the market growth
- Approval of novel therapies and anticipation of immunotherapies for treatment of house dust mite allergic reactions also enhances the market growth
- Rising hygiene in many developed regions reduces the occurrence of house dust mites allergy obstructing the market growth
- Lack of proper diagnosis of allergy symptoms caused by house dust mites hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global House Dust Mite Allergy Treatment Market
- Skin Prick Test (SPT)
- Specific IgE Blood Test
By Therapy Type
- Leukotriene Modifiers
- Nasal Irrigation
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Stallergenes Greer and Shionogi & Co., Ltd. received the marketing approval of Actair, an allergy immunotherapy drug product used for treatment of house dust mite (HDM) induced allergic rhinitis in Japan. Stallergenes Greer and Shionogi & Co., Ltd. are partner companies and announced New Drug Application submission for the drug in January 2017. This approval will provide an effective treatment for house dust mite (HDM) induced allergic rhinitis in Japan and will expand the business of both the pharmaceutical companies
- In March 2017, Merck & Co., Inc. received the U. S. FDA approval for Odactra, an anti-allergy drug used for treatment of house dust mite induced nasal inflammation (allergic rhinitis) in adults. The drug is present in oral dosage form and is administered sublingually. This novel drug will provide a quality treatment to people suffering from house dust mite induced rhinitis and expands the business of the company
Global house dust mite allergy treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global house dust mite allergy treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global house dust mite allergy treatment market are Shionogi & Co., Ltd., Stallergenes Greer, Merck & Co., Inc., Torii Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd, Ergomed Plc, Allergy Therapeutics, Circassia, Merck KGaA, ASIT biotech, HAL Allergy B.V., Trio Lifescience Private Limited., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., ICB PHARMA, Bayer AG, Sanofi among others.
Research Methodology: Global House Dust Mite Allergy Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global house dust mite allergy treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players