Global Household Cleaners Market By Product Type (Surface Cleaners, Dishwashing products, Toilet Cleaners, All- Purpose Cleaning, Powders, Liquids, Scouring Pads, Non- Abrasive Cleaners, Specialty Cleaners, Others), Application (Bathroom, Kitchen, Floor, Fabric Care, Others), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Hypermarket, Specialty Stores, Convenience Store, Online Stores, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Household Cleaners Market
Global household cleaners market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.59% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing urbanization worldwide and rising awareness about the importance of clean living spaces are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Household Cleaners Market
Household cleaners are the products which are specially designed so that they can remove dust, stains and other bad smells in the house. Surface cleaners, toiler cleaners, scouring pad and others are some of the common household cleaners. There main function is to keep house clean and neat. There are different cleaner products for bathroom, floor, kitchen, and for fabric care. Increasing awareness related to cleaning and rising demand for premium products are the factors fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing demand for the premium products will drive the market
- Rising prevalence for the automatic dishwashing tablets will also propel the growth
- Growing demand for eco- friendly and sustainable household products will also act as a driver for the market
- Rising urbanization and changing lifestyle will also contribute as a factor for the market
- Availability of substitute in the market will restrain the growth
- Increasing awareness about the toxic and unsafe chemicals in these cleaners will also hamper the market
- Rising competition among local players will also act as a restrain for the market
Global Household Cleaners Market Segmentation:
By Product Type
- Surface Cleaners
- Dishwashing products
- Toilet Cleaners
- All- Purpose Cleaning Powders
- All- Purpose Cleaning
- Scouring Pads
- Non- Abrasive Cleaners
- Specialty Cleaners
- Kitchen, Bathroom, Glass and Metal Cleaners
- Disinfectants and Disinfectants Cleaners
- Glass Cleaner
- Drain Cleaner
- Glass Multi- Surface and Polishes
- Oven Cleaner
- Shower Cleaner
- Tub, Tile and Sink Cleaner
- Toilet Bowl Cleaners
- Floor and Furniture Cleaner
- Dusting Products
- Furniture Cleaner and Polishes
- Floor Care Products
- Carpet and Rug Cleaner
- Kitchen, Bathroom, Glass and Metal Cleaners
- Fabric Care
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Store
- Online Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Marks & Spencer announced the launch of their new cruelty-free cleaning products which consist of different type of fruity fragrant sprays for kitchen, floors, cleaning surfaces and dishes. They have used highly effective formulas and different fragrances so that they can help the consumer to keep their house fresh and clean.
- In March 2019, AlEn USA announced the launch of their new eco-friendly line of household cleaning products, Art of Green Multipurpose Cleaners which is specially designed so that they increase green cleaning among users. They are available in three formats, multipurpose wipes, concentrated refill and multipurpose cleaning sprays. They are safe and are available in affordable prices.
Global household cleaners market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of household cleaners market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global household cleaners market are Godrej Group, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc., The Clorox Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Bombril, McBride plc, Kao Corporation., Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company., Unilever, Procter & Gamble., Seventh Generation, Inc., Healthy Cleaning 101, Environmental Working Group., Amway, Eastman Chemical Company, Balthazar & Brisco LLC, The Caldrea Company, Melaleuca Inc., Lemi Shine and others.
Research Methodology: Global Household Cleaners Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure