Global HPV Testing & Pap Test Market, By Test Type ((HPV Testing), Follow-Up HPV Testing, Co-Testing, Primary HPV Testing, PAP Test)), Application (Cervical Cancer Screening, Vaginal Cancer Screening), End Users (Laboratories, Hospitals, Physicians’ Offices Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global HPV Testing & PAP Test Market
The Global HPV Testing & PAP Test Market is expected to reach USD 5840.7 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year2016, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global HPV Testing & PAP Test Market
The Papanicolaou test is a method of screening out cervical that is utilized for detecting potentially pre-cancerous and cancerous processes in the cervix (opening of the womb or uterus). Irregular findings are usually followed up by more sensitive diagnostic tests and based on the need interventions that prevent progression to cervical cancer are implemented. The HPV test market is growing due to various factors such as growing population, rising number of cervical cancer cases, growing awareness of cervical cancer screening programs, and government initiative. The Cervical cancer remains is one of the major causes of cancer-related deaths in women. All such cancers originate from Human Papillomavirus (HPV) infection. However, the presence of HPV is not sufficient for disease; most women clear the virus without treatment. Various developments are made by the key players for the improvement of this test In April 2018, QIAGEN N.V. launched two novel liquid biopsy panels to evaluate circulating tumor cells (CTCs) in the growing field of research into molecular mechanisms in prostate and lung cancers. The AdnaTest ProstateCancerPanel AR-V7 Kit and AdnaTest LungCancer Kit will be introduced at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2018. Thus, in the presence of all these factors , the market will grow rapidly.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing number of cervical cancer cases and growing aging population
- Increasing awareness of cervical cancer screening programs
- Government initiatives and funding.
- Changes in regulatory guidelines for cervical cancer screening
- HPV vaccination
Market Segmentation: Global HPV Testing & PAP Test Market
- The global HPV testing & PAP test market is segmented based on test type, end user, application, and geographical segments.
- On the basis of test type, the market is classified into HPV testing, follow-up HPV testing, co-testing, primary HPV testing, PAP test.
- On the basis of application, the market is classified into cervical cancer screening, vaginal cancer screening
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into laboratories, hospitals, physicians’ offices and clinics.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2014 Arbor Vita Corporation, a privately held company presented OncoE6TM Cervical Test. It is a new point-of-care proteomic-based diagnostic, to participate at the Seventh Scientific Conference of the French Association for the Study of Papillomavirus and Polyomavirus Infections (AFIPP) held in Sete, France. The new test detects E6 biomarker, which is responsible for the cancer-causing effects of HPV.
Competitive Analysis: Global HPV Testing & PAP Test Market
The global HPV testing & PAP test market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of HPV testing & PAP test market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global HPV Testing & PAP Test Market
Some of the major players operating in the global HPV testing & PAP test market are Abbott Laboratories, Qiagen N.V., Roche Diagnostics, Hologic, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Quest Diagnostics, Onco Health Corporation, Seegene, Inc., Femasys Inc., Arbor Vita Corporation, QiagenN. V.,Hologic, Inc., Roche Holding AG, Abbott Laboratories, and Becton, Dickinson, Qiagen N.V., Hologic Inc., and Company among others.
Research Methodology: Global HPV Testing & PAP Test Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global HPV testing & PAP test market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All test type covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)